Monday 31 May 2010

Picture SPAM

On Saturday Sammy rolled in fox poo and it was disgusting...my boy sometimes does things to test my love for him, but of course....I never fail, because he's my baby.

Of course, I had to give him a bath....

He wasn't very impressed.



*SHAKES*



'When can I get out of this watery death!!!!'




Yes...I know the bathroom is DISGUSTING, its halfway through being redecorated so its a HUGE mess haha.

Then yesterday, we had a visiting pastor at church so we took him and his family to Pizza Hut afterwards....nomnomnom

At church -



Dad sitting next to Sarah and myself....I may or may not be texting underneath my hoodie....



Sarah and I 'concentrating'



*cough* Yes I am the eldest there...and yes, I was wearing a bright pink hoodie to church...isn't it pretty?? .... me and sarah are ridiculous rofl *sigh*

D: My hair is such a mess!!!! I forgot that if I kept pulling my hoodie on and off my hair would eventually end up looking like a bale of hay...ohhh well at least I'm happy haha, bless.

At pizza Hut -



*excitement* the food is coming soon!!!



Yes Sarah took pieces before a picture of the full pizza could be taken, eish this girl ^_^

Anyway, I have nothing left so say

Bye Bye

Love Min

P.S. I WANT SARAH TO COME HOME SO WE CAN WATCH PERSONAL TASTE!!!!! AND I STARTED WATCHING ONE PIECE TODAY!!! ROFL, its funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment