Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tidying D:

Wow, my last post was number 90!!!

10 More to 100 :D

I'm in the midst of listening to disney songs. They are just too gorgeous...

'And Im so grateful to you,
I'd have lived my whole life through,
Empty as the sky - never knowing why
Lost forever - if I never knew you'


My fave line from a Pocahontas song. ITS SO TRUE!!!!

I want to write a letter to someone...I like writing and receiving letters.

Its like a present when you get it. LOLOL Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I tidied my whole bedroom today, I got really into it and took before and after pictures LOLLLL

so here they are XD

The reason I did this is because my mum was all

'You know, all these people online, they don't know what you are really like...they don't know how scruffy you are.'


So this is to prove to my mum, that you guys still love me even if I have a messy room sometimes...and I do tidy it when I get the vibe!!


Yes, I have the habit of bringing my clean clothes upstairs and then dumping them in that corner along with the bags Sarah and I never use and uni papers from two years ago, ahem, Im not proud of this XD.


Multitudes of teddies!!! and I aint throwing any one of them away so don't ask me to...yes, the chest is also full of teddies.


More horrendous mess, hey you can see my two most precious possessions in this shot ^ ^


My poor unsorted dvd collection, my poor babies


THE CHIMNEY!!! haha I had to hold the camera through my window to get that picture heheh


My dolls house needs renovating too :S


Another roof piccy, you can see the blossoms on the lavender tree in our garden coming out!!! :) I love spring.


Champions in my heart (and also in 2011 :P)


MY VIII BOOK weriwjherwhnk It needs to be used!!!! I want to playyyy, It such a romatic story heheeh


My dvds feel loved now because they are all sorted and shelved *sigh* isn't it beautiful??


Look how tidy and welcoming it looks now...and yes, I do have Narnia bedding kekeke


MY BELOVED COLLECTIONS!!! BIG BANG AND STAR WARS!!!


Its all clear now!! and there is my trusty backpack Charlie, who has been to America three times and India Once...which is farther than Ive been XD


THE HOOVER!!!!!!!! Need I say more??

And that is my exact location at this present moment...Im using dear Timmy as a pillow because my back hurts...Timmy and I have shared the same bed for almost 14 years LOLLLL


See mummy, I do have the ability to clean and tidy ^_^

Though its 10:30pm and the hoover is in the exact same place as that photo still haha.

I had a huge rant in mind, but Ive sort of calmed down now cos I ranted it all to YJ eonnie on msn haha.

So maybe next time...

Im laughing at all the stupid people in our country saying its the end of the world that the conservatives are back in power...how do they know??? Its not even happened yet to give an opinion on it. Stupid muppets!! A few months ago they were complaining about Brown and now he's gone they are still complaining...good heavens

Anyway, Im off for tonight...hope you enjoyed the restoration of my disgusting room!!!

Love from Min

P.S. SLEEP IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Please try and do it sometimes, else I feel upset!!! :(

2 comments:

  1. your mum really has something against us doesn;t she? hahahah.. XD
    in ANAWAY.. WE LOVE YOU MINNIE NUNA!! *flail

    YOUR DVDs are just plain WOWOWWEEWOW!!! they're... the.. they're so MANY OF THEM!!!! :O (I know you've told me this but I didnt imagine it to be this HUGE!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLL Mico I don't think she understands how anyone who hasn't actually met me can like me XD

    She thinks I act like someone else online so I wanted to prove her wrong haha

    ReplyDelete