Monday 10 May 2010

WUUUUUUU

Wowww!!!

I actually did something today other than sit down!!!

I went swimming!!! AND managed to do 30 lengths...yes I know, its poor, but I need to get my strength back...I will work towards 50 lengths and then 100....anymore than that is like suicide...my muscles will be like ROCKS.

Anyway right now my back is KILLING...for most people their legs and arms ache after swimming, but for me its my back, maybe its because I keep my head out of the water like a seal...I wish I could go every morning but it will kill my hair and I haven't got a swim cap.

Gah Im so tired. Everyone seems to be going to bed early tonight, Mico and YJ have gone (EONNIE I MISSED YOU TODAY BUT I READ YOUR BLOG!!!! WEROILWNKERHWIERKLNWE OUR LETTERS XD).

And Zaty keeps popping up on msn and then disappearing and it makes me jump because I hear Daesung everytime she logs in LOL.

O: People on the sbox didn't know who captain Jjang was!!!! O: I had to tell them!! This has not happened in a LONG TIME!!!!! O:::::::::

hehehe our poor sexy Capatain...He liked the old sbox better...he was more at home there.

Anyway, after swimming we went to get some food at the cafe and I was like....hmmmm I might as well take a peep at the DVDs while Im in the vicinity...I ended up buying three. =.=

I will never learn

But in all fairness me and Sarah were just having a little nosey and we saw this martial arts one and the guy on the front had like a bandana over his face so you can just see the eyes and I'm like,

'hmmm, I'm sure I know those eyes.'


So Sarah picks it up and turns it over and then gets all wryuqhlebqiwuenq.wekq;weikb

and shouts

'ITS WU CHUN!!!'


REALLY LOUD

And then we squeal a bit, until we remember that we are in a supermarket and the lady behind us looks at us strangely.

So I chuck it in the basket and say

'We are 'aving that.'


Because Wu Chun was my first Asian actor love despite his stiffness LOL...well first after Hyun Bin (who is wiegyqweqowihrkqnwryqwgir)

AND HE IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Im sooo comfortable right now...Im in bed and my back is supported by pillows and it feels just tremendous!!!

Im gonna have another early night tonight I think...Im so ZZzzzzZZzzzzZZzzz-ish

I shall snuggle down in a few hours and qirugjqbwrhioqwkrqwrm

My sister is nagging me to watch a movie with her, but Im just too comfy to go downstairs.

Nah I better go she threatening to watch Wu Chun without me

*sigh*

From Minnnnnnnn *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment