Friday 28 May 2010

Sarah Said I was as Clear as a Piece of Dry Gelatine...meaning, I'm easy to read...Weirdo

My first day of freedom hasn't been that great really.

Its not been bad or anything...It could have been a lot worse, but I controlled my temper...thank goodness.

The spiteful things that go through my head sometimes shock me.

They are the sort of things one would regret if one let them be heard. Most of the time I manage to let it out, but other times I am less...controlled.

Sometimes when you look back at a situation you think, you probably were just over thinking anyway and it wasn't even what you thought and thank God you kept your mouth shut.

So far I've not messed up and lost anything I really treasure...if I did, I would be devastated. I think the only way you can lose someone you love is via death...

If you lose someone by any other way, you have no excuse at all...regret is inevitable.

Now....that is all the deepness I have time for today...I'm trying to think positive!!!!!

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSTIVE!!!!!

I use exclamation marks a lot don't I?

As regular readers of this thought vomit I suppose you might have come to guess that I ADORE musicals.

Musicals are like a magical take on real life. Musicals are like a normal life where people sing their thoughts...

and the stories are fascinating and the drama thrills you and the best part of it all is the lyrics.

The lyrics in musical songs are amazing!!! So pure and thought provoking and because it's a drama, they have so much feeling.

Yesterday it took me and Sarah about an hour and a half to wash the dishes because we were singing musical songs...dad didn't mind until we started singing the Phantom's parts in Phantom of the Opera - the Phantom sort of screams his songs - dad got irritated because it was 12:30 am and we were being too loud hahaha...we were just hyper.

Anyway, my favourite musical of all time has to be West Side Story (sorry Phantom)...I ADORE West Side Story...it's brutal and raw.



Its so cute, Tony fell for her before he knew her name and then when he heard it...he ran off and sang a song entirely dedicated to her name LOLOL...bless him, he looks like Christiano Ronaldo...they have the same sticky-out teeth.



It's tru dat!!! ^_^

Guy's that's how girls feel when you treat us nicely....and yes, we do dance...and yes, we do those little squeals and kicking our legs about when we are alone.......we do that a lot actually....when we see cute things we do that too...yes.... *cough*

WELL anyway!!!! It's a beautiful sunny day so Sarah and I are going for a walk and getting something to munch...cos my belly is saying

'FEEEED MEEEEE'


Love Min

P.S.

This is such a cute AD I remember it on TV



(Giggsie so pwns XD shhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment