Thursday 27 May 2010

I am an ocean and just as violent...apparently

Well...today is a very important day for me.

Today is the day I finished my exams forever...I don't know whether I have passed or not, but that doesn't matter really (not at the moment, not before I've been on holiday XD)

Guys, I am no longer a University student...I thought I would be more excited, but I'm actually just ferociously tired and I'm going to spend the next few days chilling and doing stuff I want to do...without thinking that I've got to revise or research or type about crap I'm not even interested in.

One thing I've learned from this experience - Always read the label and the small print.

If I had done that, I would NEVER have taken this course!!! What the heck was I thinking??!!!! When I read the resume didn't the modules 'Statistics and Reaserch Skills' and 'Population Genetics' not ring any warning bells???

I must have been so nubile and insane!!!!

All I saw was 'Animal Management' ... which I think I didn't learn very much about...but oh well!!!

I'VE DONE IT!!!! (kind of)

I do feel a kind of freedom.

I was so funny, as we were driving home from Uni, A New world by Dvorjak played on the radio and I thought,

'Wow, what an immensely appropriate piece of music for this moment.'


I'm stepping into a new world now, just like I was three years ago when I stepped into university...thinking

'Wow, 2010 is SUCH a long time away.'


Awww 19 year old me... T_T

I don't know what to do now, dad just told me to get a job lol.

Hmmm, sorry dad, but not today...however, I am going to look for voluntary work on some conservation project...preferably in Asia....I want to go to a rainforest too...I've always wanted to go to a rainforest...and I've always wanted to go on Safari in Africa and see wild Animals.

D:

I have to get a job...I want to fulfil my dreams and that requires money!!!

OHHH maybe I could go back to doing portraits for people!!! I could charge them through the nose. Mum is always to nice with the price of her portraits...£15 for an original sketch with her talent is dirt cheap...should be at least £25...AT LEAST!!!

AND THATS WITHOUT A FRAME!!!

and a watercolour should be AT LEAST £50

and an OIL £90

Add another tenner for a frame :P

*sigh*

'Boy I love your style love your smile wish that you could be only mine - be only mine, I can't let it go I don't know what you're doing to me, you're so fine - oo you're so fine'


and this my friends is simply the best moment in concert history :) (if you havnt seen shine a light and don't want spoilers don't watch and yes I know there are viet subs but the other vid on youtube was out of sync and really does it make that much difference if there are viet subs I mean what if someone vietnamese visited my blog, they would be very happy to find that their language was here *breathes*)





'IM SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU DAGHOTJITMAHL'


I don't know if I spelled that right, but you know what I mean right :D

Shall we go for a walk together??



'Hellooo, I'm waiting here!!! Hurry up Minnie!!!'




We are on our way now, isn't the red blossom pretty??



Woahhh the petals are falling from the crop now D: and the sky is so grey!!!!



Sarah and Sammy think I'm slow...in more ways than one...SHUSH I'VE JUST HAD A WEEK OF EXAMS!!! I CAN BE SLOW IF I WANT!!! *immature rant*


'Um...you forgot my ball again didn't you =.= WHAT KIND OF LOVING OWNER ARE YOU ANYWAY....noob!!'




And that is - The City of Leeds *yawn* lets move, 9 years is enough...



'Good job my friends came so I could play with them ...*mutterings -sheforgotmyballhowcouldshe- *mutterings*'




Hmmm, its gonna rain soon, we better go home for now - nice walk though :D

*sigh*

I'm hungry and Sarah smells like garlic O.O

FOOD TIME!!!!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomno

OMNOM NOM!!!!!!

From Minnieeeeeee swruhwkejr;wroweurh;n,werowpeguitbkrxcbm,.sjdlfjksbfsldifuks


FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment