Tuesday 1 June 2010

Love is Pain, I'm so sorry, but I love you...

TODAY! Is Tuesday :)

Tuesday is the day when I'm home alone (apart from Sam)

Tuesday is the day when I tend to have the longest bath of the week because no one is there to tell me I take too long.

Tuesday is the day when I plan to do things, but end up not doing them, because I discover a drama (or more recently anime) or stay on msn chatting to my darlings.

Whew!!!! the bathroom smells so strong of wallpaper glue!!! I go high just walking past the doorway...goodness, I'm gonna like be in high euphoria when I get a bath...and then probably pass out and drown.

I love lies...no, I don't mean the actually bad deceitful thingies...I mean the song 'Lies' by BIG BANG!!!! The best Korean Idol Group EVER!!! If you have never heard them, check them out, seriously you will....fall in love with them.

OMOMOMOMOMO This Love G.H. Remix by G Dragon is so hot!!!!! I'm spazzing in my seat. I love this song D: it's not healthy.

Wow I've just realized...if someone reads this and has no Idea about Big Bang or G Dragon, they will be completely confused and wierded out....


....


....

LOL, I actually don't care!!!! COME JOIN ME!!! ITS FUN!!!

right, bath time now brb, I wonder how long I will take O:

34 Minutes - not too bad...and I didn't die of glue either!!! So far Tuesday has been successful

*cough*

Ok its like 9 hours later...I may or may not have got slightly sidetracked.

I was watching One Piece and I'm very in love with Luffy now...he's just so cute!!!

Sarah just said to me,


'When you die I will get your money because I know your card number.'


She also said,

'You shouldn't buy me stuff anymore, I need to learn to live on my own, but if you want to buy me stuff you can.'


Sometimes she is strange and I don't know what on earth I can do with her.

She just wrote the most vicious horrible thing on a piece of toilet paper and handed it to me saying.

'I wrote this, you can put it on your blog.'


It says,

If I could change you I would
but as I can't I'll wait
Because when the time come I will leave
And never have to see you or hear your voice again


I'm just putting this here now so she will read it later on and feel extremely bad for writing such a horrid thing.

etklwentrl;weorjw;e.r Sarah has been told to do her math test so I have yet more time to wait to watch Lee Min Ho...erm, I mean Personal Taste...

We are still on episode 8, actually the last part of it. (cuz I'm watching it streaming cus I have like epic British fast broadband yo...and I'm far too impatient to wait for downloads) OMO its just the part where shes at the hospital and then her grabs her in front of the other guy and says,

'I want to start a love with her'


and then drags her out, but when he turns around she disappears from his hands because he was just imagining it D:

I was like getting all emotional and stuff.

SORRY!!!! I'm spazzing about a drama again and you are probably getting bored because you either have seen it or haven't!!!

I love the movie The Little Mermaid...it was my first Disney movie that I got on Video in...1989??? Or something like that and I used to sit and watch it with grandad and Sebastian the crab used to crack him up haha.

Maybe thats why I like the ocean so much....even though I'm very afraid of those giant deep sea creatures and giant dinosaurs that live in the dark caverns....Ohhhhh I know they are there!!!! DONT TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!!! Big underwater dinosaurs with TEETH!!! D: I get so afraid of those!!!

I hope Sarah finishes her test fast....she doesn't know it very well.

FIGHTING SARAH!!!! AJA AJA!!!! IF I COULD DO IT YOU CAN!!!!! REMEMBER HOW SLOW I AM!!! YOU ARE MUCH FASTER!!!

Actually, I used to be pretty good at academics, but uni has soiled my brain, so now I'm slow minded about everything.

I'm one of those people who gets a joke like 2 hours later...or when I think about a conversation I couldn't understand and finally get it and think how much of an idiot I must have looked pretending to understand it....and yes, I do that almost everyday...so if I ever say that I don't understand...I really don't ROFL

and Its not that I'm not intelligent...but I am slow HAHAH

dear oh dear *wipes tear*

I got really mad today because I was looking for a job (I know right? SHOCKER), and there are LOADS of jobs, but I don't have the qualifications because they are all looking for someone who has experience working in that area.

So I've just wasted three years learning about how to do something and flaming uni has screwed everything up because we were never given the opportunity to do practical stuff. All we know is theory - and frankly the people offering these jobs don't give a shizz about how much theory you know.

It's so annoying. I would have got more from getting a low job and working my way up to management. I know nothing!!! wryhjbwerjoywerinkq.wrjpqwk

Well actually, I did work at a vets for a year, but it was voluntary and they made me do all the crap stuff like clean up poo and wash the surgical equipment.

The most exciting thing that happened was when a cat had like this epik fit because it's owner had failed to notice it hadn't been eating for three days until it was too late.

How irritating =.=

An irritating thing just happened...and I'm irritated. *growls*

.....

Nevermind, not worth the fuss.... :D

OMG Lee Min Ho!!!! Sorry guys, he's making me have a nervous breakdown...He is like lushness in the form of a man...I even loved him best in BOF (when kim bum was not on screen rofl)...well I love the character Goo Jun Pyo...he's such a bum trinket, how can you not love him? hahaha

Maybe if Hyun Joongie is YJ eonnie's brain, Lee Min Ho can be mine LOLOLOL

Can't you tell its late? I'm going completely insane! *sigh* Aigoo aigoo!!!

My hands stink of fish. We had smoked mackerel and salad but I used my hands to eat intead of a knife and fork and I'm regretting it now...smelly fish hands of death.

LEE MIN HO HAS FILLINGS IN HIS TEETH!!!! *goes back to watching*

Ok just finished watching episode 9 so now I'm off to bed and I shall snuggle down and cuddle my teddy and it shall be wonderful.

Good Night

Love Min

P.S. SENDS MANY HUGS WERHIWLERKWER ehrnwerwehoirklwerwper wer.....lolol so weird...*MORE HUGS*


P.S.S. kdjfsghlid fyugp9as8wyh gtrlskjdfk sgdjkafh ;lsiduf /asdigf sdj G#sdf]g'spd;f ghsldkjgsdlfj gsldkg;ls d;hlfj
ghj#snpr gkmsd;fghf - that was by Sarah because she wanted to spazz for Lee Min Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment