Sunday 9 May 2010

Sleepy Times

So, Ive been away pretty much the whole weekend. It was good apart from that I had a weird stomach ache...

I don't know what caused it, maybe I ate too much or maybe I was worrying, but I didn't get a very good nights sleep at the hotel, which is weird cos I can sleep basically anywhere (for example, this morning I was asleep on my grandmas garden path.)

The spa was lovely. I went swimming and in the sauna and steam room (my personal favourite.)

It was fun getting together with a lot of old friends and reminiscing. At first it was awkward, because we have all changed since school days...some of us even have kids. But once we got talking it was great and not awkward at all.

I think when we dont talk to people a lot after knowing each other so well. It get awkward because we dont know what they think of us knowing what we were like before...I'm always afraid I look like a snob...because I am pretty snobby at times lol

Anyway, we were all talking about old times...like the older girls talked about how they changed our nappies when we were babies and we were all like

'yeah yeah you've told us before'


and then everyone was talking about how they were scared to wear swimsuits in front of each other and I just rolled my eyes...I mean we probably had baths together when we were little and there are no hot guys there wruihwjrlhqowrqw

But anyway, everyone soon got over it when they hit the water.

I think it was a good experience...a lot of old friendships were rejuvenated. I like it when that happens. When you think something has gone forever and then you realize that it was never gone just asleep. It wont ever be the same as before, but it nice to know they cherish it just like you do. And that the things they did to upset you recently are nothing because you loved them from the start.

It was fun and I hope we can get together like that at least once a year. We have different lives now and some of us have kids, but we owe it to our younger selves to stay friends with one another.

When I got home I was soo tired and my body ached from all the swimming, like seriously ached. I desperately need more exercise if this is what happens when I get just a little XD Mum and Sarah and I have decided to go swimming every week now.

We stayed at grandmas all yesterday and last night and I woke up with a major headache and my stomach was being a fool again.

So here I am sat in bed with a fever. I had a 45 minute sleep which tells everyone I must be ill. I NEVER under any circumstances sleep during the day. I find it to be a waste of daylight.

I feel so useless at the moment... I cant even think straight. My eyes are dull and my stomach is qiwubqewliuq;woeklnqwe

But its SO nice to be home

Glorious in fact, and I see YJ has been updating her blog LOADS XD

Im loving catching up there haha...hope you are online later eonnie. Ive missed you

Right Im dying for the loo now

love from a VERY VERY tired Min

No comments:

Post a Comment