Thursday 6 May 2010

Where is the perfect ending?? *searches*

Ah,

I thought I would write another blog before I go out....I have an hour and a half exactly...

I think I have to carry a guitar on my knee for the journey...and I think I have to sit in the back with someones mum :S

THANK GOD FOR THE IPOD!!! Ohh, but Sarah might want it....

Well, I will check with her in a while...its just the ipod will be my only connection to big bang, since it has mv's on it :D And also...if there is wireless, it will be VERY useful indeed muahahah.

YJ made me want to go see the Clash of the Titans, I may take Sarah next week...allthough I will be SOOOO tempted to go and watch Iron Man 2 again haha...Robert Downey JNR euwikebjqwehipqiwlekqwenguqgewvkhqkw *wiggles eyebrows*

Wait...I need to have a picture of him here on my blog...for eyecandy



MUAHAHAHAH......AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH.

*cough*

Ahh I'm always in good spirits in the morning!!! Nothing has happened yet today that will generally upset and break my heart so Im good to GO!!!

Oh I almost forgot Gym clothes ROFL....mum just reminded I me!!!

YAYYY I can't wait to sweat it out!!! My head hurts a bit. OMO!!!

I was hoping people would come online so I can have a lil spazz before I depart.

I have Shock by B2ST stuck in my head for some bizzare reason!!! Im not even listening to that song. I'm listening to There is No Love by Gummy - which is an incredibly violent song...I love the lyrics...I think I love Gummy...she says what I think in her songs. The Sad Truth :(



EONNIE LOOK!!! LONG HAIR!!!

I love it when she goes 'Why?' I feel like saying...'Um, cus I'm an idiot, Gummy eonnie.'

I miss my triplets TTT___TTT (random moment of loneliness ^ ^)

I feel like I should take my drawing materials but I don't think I will have time so I'm just going to take my diary...ive not written in it for a few weeks, I bet it feels neglected...It probably wouldn't like what I'd have to write in it anyway...it would probably laugh at me LOL

Why am I talking about a diary as if its alive??? XD

Well it's kind of alive...because it is my thoughts, but meh...my thoughts are all tangled recently. Like wQOeuJwjbekdyafsivdhay7t3yferjwegkasjbdfls!!!!!!

Have to go out soon...I asked Sarah where some tracksuit bottoms were and she was like.

'GOD, I DON'T KNOW!!!'


and then rolled over to go back to sleep ...she is EVIL in the morning. How can she be like that with her sister who just bought her the new 2PM thingymajig which has been shipped according to the email I got this morning (like dat Sarah??? :D)

Now shes getting annoyed cos Im playing music....I can tell kekekekekeke....too bad

OMG HAHAH she put the headphones in and is listening to UVERWORLD really loud LOLLLL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH She can't stand the sound of me *giggles*

OHHH I have bad news too....

THE SLUGS HAVE ARRIVED!!!! When I gave Sam a weewee last night they were there...crawling all over the path...BEHHH so disgusting I had to put him on a long lead so I he could reach the garden without me having to actually step out of the doorway LOLLLLL...they just are aoweihjnqwe I can't believe I have to put up with them until Autumn :(

NO WAY IS THAT THE DOOR NOW???

ITS 9am!!! We are supposed to be leaving at 9:30!!!! I REFUSE to go before 9:30!!!

Awww Im still spazzing at the Gummy As a Man MV....the part where she finds the robot that they were making together (when she got bored and threw the stuff at him LOL) and then she cries...It breaks my heart.

*sigh*

Anyway, I got to go now...

Bye for now, my lovelies.

I will be back tomorrow with news of swimming and sweating and such ^_^

*HUGS*

Thinking about you always...AND SARAH PLEASE TAKE MY DOGGY FOR A WALKIE...AND GIVE EXTRA FLUFFLES BECAUSE HE IS THE CHILD!!!!!

From Minniemoo

No comments:

Post a Comment