Wednesday 26 May 2010

Nearly There

My week has been, to put it mildly - insane.

If I am of a right mind by tomorrow night it will be a miracle...wait, what am I saying? I've never had a right mind lol...good grief!!!

Anyway, I got £80 for my birthday so I decided to buy something useful like a nice camera with it.

It was £99.99 on a special offer on Amazon and its cute!!! Im already getting attached to it...He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm getting the vibe that he is a boy.

All my appliances end up being boys...I don't know why...Its just like an innate feeling that you get....that you know what gender your camera is deep inside its camera-ish exterior....it was made in Malaysia :D My Camera has been near my eonnies haha

The exams I did today were to be perfectly honest - HORRIBLE AND HORRENDOUS AND DISGUSTING AND FOUL.

There may be a chance that I will be meeting with them again....thats how horrible I felt they were haha....but lets not think about that now... lets think about the future and DANCING!!!

I don't know why I thought of dancing, but it seems like a nice thing to think about...since happy human beings sometimes use dancing to express their joy...so I guess what I'm trying to say is -

I hope when I finish my exam tomorrow evening I will be so happy I will want to dance.

It probably wont happen though....I mean...What I REAAALLLY want to do is sleep...a nice deep sleep for many many days...AND then!!! I want to wake up and be on a beach and the sun will be shining and I have open access to the ocean.

When I got home from my last exam of the day I was totally out of my head so I thought, stuff revising for a little while and Sarah and I caught up on all the Doctor Who episodes we had missed over the past few weeks.

THEY WERE SO GOOD!!!!

If you havn't noticed...Im a nutter for Doctor Who...I MEAN COME ON!!! HIS SPACESHIP IS A BLUE BOX WHICH IS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!!!!

*cough* I have the money box of it and its almost full!!! YAY...I will cash it up at the bank and then shove it in my savings account which I will use to travel!!!

You can't just use money you saved up in a money box over a period of five years on food or something...it has to be special.

(Minnies little doctrines) hahah

Imma post some piccys up that I took with the new cam :D

GUMMY!!!

Yongie: Sarah's DS, she was playing her new game in the car :D

Yep those are Sarah's Nikes...on my feet ^ ^

THIS IS MYYYNEEEE <3

Sammy looks somewhat harassed and Sarah looks somewhat Bieber ( wearing my shirt!!)


This is my Camera, isn't he cute :)

kekeke, soon this will be useless haha...awww wasn't I a cute 19 year old XD

WOOOWWWW its so HD lolol my eye is so bloodshot from stressful weeks
Fudge makeup this week, its only uni rofl

Yes I know, my face is red from the sun and I have bushy eyebrows, but
mum said last weekend that if I plucked them I would fail my exams LOLL
She was only joking, but I still didn't attack with the tweezers :S

So
I have decided I LOVE my new camera and I will take many nice pictures with him when we go on holiday :D

Me and Sarah were talking the other day and I was like,

'Can you imagine Rachel (our cousin) having a baby?'


Sarah was like,

'I dunno, I wonder when she will have one?'


I was like

'I dunno'


Then the next day my uncle calls and is like,

'Oh yeah Rachel just had her scan, she's having a baby.'


Me and Sarah were like O.O

We must remember never to talk about people in such a way or everyone will end up being with child!!!!

THE GLOBAL POPULATION WOULD BE HUGE!!!

Its suddenly got very chilly here...we had to but the heating back on, we are back to 12 degrees again haha...oh this country and its strange weather patterns *sigh*

I want some cheerios and a cup of tea....I should revise for my population genetics exam tomorrow, but to be quite honest its all BS to me and I don't think it should taught as a whole module.

But!!! You care not about me and my exams...in fact, you are waiting for me to finish them so I can shut the hell up about them haha

But in my defence dear friends I don't think I've complained too much about them on this blog have I???

When we got in tonight we found that Sam had got a chocolate cake off the side in the Kitchen and devoured it. He seems ok at the moment, but he will probably be sick later.

Did you know that chocolate is HIGHLY poisonous for dogs??

Milk chocolate just gives them the squits...but pure coco is like a poison for dogs and can kill them....So all you dog owners remember to keep chocolate away from your canine family members as it is bad for them.

I failed in my duty to protect my baby from chocolate. He seems fine atm, Sarah told me there wasn't a lot left..


*sigh*

I'm tired, I cba with revision...I may just take a peep at my pop gen book while Im in bed and then revise harder in the morning....

Sooo goodnight, The next time I write a blog I will be FREEE

Life feels closer haha...I want to travel!!!

I'm going to stop here and continue tomorrow afternoon :D

Wish me luck or blessings...

Much Love,

From Min





2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK MINNIE NUNA!!!!

    and *GASP! SAMMY BOY!! why did you ate those choco cake!!!! I wish he will be fine and the choco he ate is just plain fake or he just wanna catch a cat who ate the cake.. =.= You better hid those future choco cakes inside the fridge.. hahahaha..

    AND I WANNA STEAL YOUR EYES!!!

    that's all ladies and gentlemen.. thank you very much.. hahaha

    P.S.: YOU CAN DO WELL ON YOUR EXAMS!!!

    I'm nervous with the results of my exams too.. my cousin said that the teachers are already done with their grades (my cousin is a teacher too in my uni)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINNIE NGAUM YOU CAN HAS A CAMERA ALREADY NGAUM! I love your eyes colorrrrr!!!!! Mine's all black T_T

    ReplyDelete