Monday 10 May 2010

Lovely...never ever change, keep that breathless charm, wont you please arrange it???

Ok I'm not in an emo mood or anything, but I was reading some of my old poems and they are like DEEP!!!

My frame of mind when I wrote them must have been weouhrjlwenrq.

Sometimes pain looks best when it's written down...hopefully something beautiful can come from something that's horrible.

Anyway, here are some of them...they are mostly written when I was feeling either low in spirits or angry, but I will try and find a happy one somewhere XD

'Soon something is going to break
Will it be the ties that bind us?
My pride that keeps me from you?
Or my heart when I know that you never saw me...'


Oh here is a full one called Resisting -

Were you sent to test me
To see if I'd fall in
To reveal my inner secrets
To read my every whim

Did you think I'd let you know
My minutes of the day
That I'd put my inhabitions aside
Now that you were in my way

Honestly, I might have wavered
For a second at the least
When you walked into my life
My walls might have decreased

But then I realized soon enough
That my boundries could not withdraw
Because that would highten the probablity of pain
And I can't stand hurting more

So I'll resist your attempts
And I'll pretend that I don't care
Because all my times of weakness
Have ended in despair


And one called Glass -

I am not a diamond
A diamond is strong
Even the stongest blow doesn't leave a mark or its surface

I am like glass
I can withstand bad weather
but when I'm hit hard I break.


And this is a rather angry one *scared*

One day I'll be free from this.
This annoying restrictive prison
Free from the ficticious rules
The false explanations
Those stupid fools

Give me a inch and I'll walk out that door
Not looking back at this misery
My disgust is obvious
At your childlike excuses
To your retorations I'm oblivious

You cant hold me in chains
I was a free spirit to begin with
You cant put restrictions on my heart
Your words can't stop my feelings
Youll regret that you tortured me after I've left

I want to be far from here
This festering dull life
I yearn for some emotion and mystery
All I got was an one empty page
Which you took and wrote a list for me to follow

I can't live this life your way
My life isn't yours to live for me
Desperately I try to grasp it from you
I want to follow my own purpose and destiny
That I'm stuck in this farce is the terrible truth

When will I get out? When will I be able to breathe?


Hmm, I dont feel ready to post the other ones, but I wrote most of those either last year or a bit earlier...scary yes?? haha

I just wanted you to know I'm not just silly all the time, I do have serious moments, and I do feel things strongly...but my outlet is pencil to paper...whether it be words or pictures....

Oh yeah, I promised a happy one...hmmm let me see...

...


...

AH here is one!!!!

hahaha and I wrote a dedication for it too

'Dedicated to all those who make someones heart skip a beat - its like magic happening in your chest'

LOLOLOLOL

Ok here it is

My heart beat once

+ then it stopped
+ then it raced
+ then it felt tight
+ then it wondered
Wondered why
Wondered who
but it didn't need to wonder
My heart already knew
This daily routine
Was all because of you


I wish I felt that happy everyday haha.

But today is a good day!! Not perfect, but good.

And I'm trying to make my blog more interesting...sorry if I bore you with the tales of my day, but me and my crazy family can be pretty interesting at times...if you want to be amused XD

Thats why I write that shizz down yo.

Me and my friends find it hilarious when we speak with gangsta lingo, because of our British accents - nothing sounds as wrong as that, but its so funny - In a mocking kind of way.

Oh yeah, the Wu Chun movie was actually 'Butterfly Lovers' but was sold here called 'The Assasins Sword'

It was kind of corny and me and my sis laughed most of the way through it...even at the tragic ending.

but it was a cute story and Chun was splendid to look at and we were thoroughly entertained, so its all good.

Now I have three choices

1. Start a drawing
2. Finish the chapter of fic I have been writing for months
3. Watch the notebook

Im deeply considering these, but I think I may choose the latter, because I have to move very little when doing that...and drawing I have to find pictures...and writing, I need inspiration - otherwise I'll end up writing my life story and everyone would know my darkest secrets *kekeke*

My room is a mess...oh well LOL

And don't forget to take a look at my friends blogs too ^ ^

They have much fabulousnesses!!!!

Hey I'm getting good at this advertising shizzle dizzle!!!

Its my birthday in 11 days...I wonder if my lovely family have been making lovely plans to treat their most favourite 22 year old in the world??

Omg my sister is like laughing from her LUNGS!!! She has this laugh where she sounds like shes choking LOL its making me giggle...I have no Idea what she is watching but it must be funny LOLOL.

Shes going to Oxford on the train on Friday, it going to be her first ever trip alone, I think I will probably miss her and will probably worry just as much as mum will while she is travelling - but less obvious haha.

I don't like the new SUJU song very much...ruru from the forum just linked it to me so I could hear and I think its very loud and a lot like ring ding dong...Im sorry SUJU, but SHINee PWN you at mating songs.

I'm a bit dissapointed, I was hoping for something prettier for the ears...but I guess I was hoping too hard.

In the meantime, I will listen to Gummy and wait for big bang to come back with something awesome!!!

I have complete faith that they will be magnificent...they have never failed before and I have great taste...I knew that choosing big bang as my favourites was the best way to go....because they are simply the best!!!!!

Ohhh what a night, I was relaxed and then you confuse me again *sigh*

Not that I mind but...aigoo

Night Night, my dear lovelies!!!

Have a wonderful new day or sleep tight, wherever you are...or just sleep, aigoo.

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment