Thursday 20 May 2010

True Love? or Soulmate?

Today is much better.

I've decided not to think to much today or else I will lose it...(the 'It' I refer to by the way, is my mind...nothing other than that ^ ^)

ooo 11:11 :D (I'm going to wish for impossible things...because I'm impossible like that).

This is my 100th post :D isn't that wonderful??? 100 posts of the good the bad and the ugly...as well as the scary, the downright emo and the heartbroken.

Ive actually never kept a blog as long as this...maybe its because my other blogs didn't have readers ROFL.

I can't wait for the third season of Merlin to come out!!!

I LOVE MERLIN!!!

Right ok, British soap operas are the foulest most repugnant things on the planet......but...We British can make one hell of an entertaining drama and don't you forget it!!!

Merlin and Arthur are soooo my favourite yaoi couple!!! ... well, they are not like....together but they have a STRONG BOND like no other.

To be honest Arthur will need Merlin later anyway because allthough Arthur loves Gwen and she loves him - Gwens soulmate is Lancelot...

I find it hard to believe that your soulmate and true love can be different...but then as I think about it it becomes clearer...

I mean, when you love someone you can't help it, its something that can't be broken, but a soulmate is more like a friend who you can tell anything to...the person who understands you.

Often the person you love has no Idea what goes on in your head...but your soulmate does.

Some people are just lucky when their true love and soulmate are the same person.

Also!!! your soulmate can be anyone, it doesn't have to be a member of the opposite sex...it can be a boy a girl, your sibling, an old person a young person a friend or a stranger...AND sometimes you can have more than one soulmate...and soulmates often think about what they say and do and try not to hurt you because they relate to you so much.

The person you love however...you love them even when you cant understand them and even when they hurt you and there is no one like them in the whole wide world and when they go no one can replace them. They often maim your heart and don't think about your feelings, but they don't do it on purpose and even if they do...you still love them...there is no explanation for it...its the silliest thing ever...but its the truth and we have to live with it...cos without it we cant live.

So in the case of Arthur I think Merlin is his soulmate and Gwen is his love...and Arthur is Gwens love, but Lancelot is her soulmate...

Thats what I think...lol...but so you care about any of this??

Well I will post a Gwen and Arthur Scene and then a Merlin and Arthur Scene and you can decide for yourself which is the cutest..

I prefer Merther to be fair...but I realize that Gwen and Arthur are destined so I will accept it like a gentleman.



Thats a Gwen and Arthur Moment :D I didn't want to post a kissing one...I like dialogue in this, its funny and cute.

And now this is Merlin and Arthur!!! Aren't they cute??? >_<




NAWWWWW Merlin thought Arthur was dead and got emotional!!! But it was fine in the end :D I know because Ive seen it MUAHAHAHAHAH

I felt so happy today. Its not even my birthday yet, but everyone on the sbox was so kind...and Jobie left a really nice note for me on FB, she is sooo sweet.

Everyone was so nice, I'm grateful to them...and YJ left me messages everywhere hahah I LOVE YOU EONNIE!!! And Zaty doesn't have a laptop so she texted me...even though some of the texts kind of failed to arrive lol, but I got it in the end.

The funny thing about it though is that it isn't even my birthday yet rofl.

My second birthday on BBVIP has started so beautifully...thanks to everyone who made me feel special.

I love you lots, really

Even though there was something missing and that makes me kind of sad...but what can I do? Nothing as usual...its disappointing though...

My friend is so sweet, she is trying to find a place that delivers sushi in Leeds so she can order for some to be delivered to my house tomorrow....she cant find anywhere though, so Im gonna meet her one Saturday and she will treat me haha...she's like a big sister....Well, she is my best friends big sis so she pretty much IS my big sister haha.

And she appreciates Korea things too...In fact, it was she who introduced me to my first Korean drama so I should be very grateful to her haha.

I bought a new razor today, It scares me a little...its like heavy duty LOL...It even needs batteries!! :S

Someone on msn just asked me how I was and I said

'Ok, but my stomach hurts.'


and they replied

'lol'


nooo, its not actually funny at all really. haha I don't know

Imma shut up now...I feel a bit down, maybe because it gone dark...Its so much lonlier when its dark.

Msn is hostile...I feel a very cold shoulder I can't even bare to look at it.

I'm going to go downstairs and watch something fun with my sister and try not to feel so...ignored.

Love from Minnie


P.S. I love you used to mean something, don't ever say it if you don't mean it...because it hurts when the person finds out you never cared at all really...now I'm going to pretend its fine and that it's not eating me up inside..because that would be just silly of me wouldn't it?.

No comments:

Post a Comment