Saturday 15 May 2010

Superhero

I've been having a superhero day.

I watched Superman Returns (which I have decided after my third view is quite a good remake, but not a patch on the old ones)...I'm so happy it kept the original soundtrack though...I adore the Superman soundtrack

And now I'm watching Spider-man 2...I love this movie...its kind of a spin off on one of those 50s horror movies, I really love the style it was filmed.

LOL at Mary Jane kissing her boyfriend upside down to see if it was the same as with spiderman!!! Of course it wont be the same!!! How can she expect one person to be someone else??? He may be an astronaut, but he aint spiderman *sigh*

And you know what else bugs me about Mary Jane in Spider-man 2...does the girl ever wear a bra??? MAYN!!!

Other than that I have no problem with her at all, she's quite a good superhero love interest.

Oh yeah, today, when I was watching superman, I thought...

'oh, ok the Movie is nearly finished and I just ate two icecreams, so I will finish watching the movie while riding my exercise bike...it should only take about 15 mins.'


The movie didn't finish for another 40 mins =.=

My legs are killing me now...and its actually surprising but the bike also tones your stomach and arm muscles...I have no Idea how...cos its only the legs that are moving, but I'm not complaining haha....well, my arms and legs are killing and my shoulders...so tense >_< I wish I had my own personal masseuse....rofl aiigoo.


Ive started watching the original superman now...OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!! Its so ahead of its time!!! *sigh*

AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED IT!!!!

wqEQWEJLBQWUORLJHK QWEOIUQWGEUOUQIWEJ QEPIHQLKNEQW EYPHQLEqwe
qwEHIQLEKOQUWPEIHLKNQWEQIPHEWLKQWEUQPW:eL>QWIE(UPIHQLNEIQUIW:

OMO!!!! I WISH SOMEONE WAS HERE TO WATCH IT WITH ME!!!!! IT SEEMS A CRIME TO WATCH IT ALONE!!!!! TTT____TTT

Its weird being home alone....

Sarah bought this cherry cola lipgloss stuff to send to her Aussie friends, but mum opened the packet, so I tried it the other day and now I cant stop using it!!! It tastes SO good!!!

I have to stop myself from taking a bit out of it, cos I know it wont taste nice like that...having had previous experience in eating cosmetics because they taste nice in small amounts....BUT ITS SO YUMMY!!! Especially when you are watching a movie, but you arent hungry enough to make popcorn....its a nice starter XD

Ahhh anyway,

Its finished!!

WONDERFUL ENDING!!!

Night

:)

From Min

1 comment:

  1. SUPERMAN FTW!!! hahaha

    LOL you noticed that too??? maybe you should donate one to her.. hahaha.. poor girl.. lmao

    OMG you have DVDs of old supermans??? i havent and didnt have a chance watching those aside the "superman returns" =.=


    i hope you're not feeling so lonely at home nuna..

    ReplyDelete