Wednesday 5 May 2010

Make Tea not War

Woooowww, today has been an exceptionally rough one as far as emotions go *phew*

I extremely proud of the way I've handled myself (apart from the weeping while self harming myself with viciously painful songs).
I did my most finalest (not a word) piece of coursework and handed it in today, so that is like a huge weight off my shoulders....I just hope I passed.

I dislike my tutor a lot, while we do presentations he pulls this face like he can't understand what we are talking about...it really puts you off...like you put so much effort into making your project as good as it can be and then he sits there with that expression. I seriously wanted to take the laptop and crack it over his head...its so unprofessional...He would be foul at poker.

Anyway I don't want to waste any more words on him, so I will continue on another subject.

I got home and I was just so tired physically and mentally so I decided to make a cup of tea...since tea is the answer to all questions.

I read a quote recently, 'Make tea not war.' It made me smile...a cup of tea solves everything...you just feel so much better after it.

Then Sarah told me that the SAL DVDs had arrived (FINALLY)...but we didn't watch them cos it would take from the experience if mum were to come home half way through and we had to lower the noise levels (we tend to scream a lot when watching concerts - which makes Sam bark - very noisy stuff)....so yeah SAL is waiting here for us to watch tomorrow....GD is looking at me with that white tear dribbling down his cheek....please don't cry.

I was looking at my msn conversation histories today and I was looking at the first times I spoke with people on msn, Its so cute and funny to see how we acted with each other.

In the convo with YJ it was before we called each other eonnie...haha I called her eonnie and she called me Minn XD And it was before we adopted Mico too!!!

Adopting Mico was the best decision YJ and I ever made together haha...he is so wqeiiyqwvhejqw. We so made the right choice didn't we eonnie?? XD

I want to find other first msn convos, because its so fun to read...you can really see how our friendships have progressed when you see how we were like at the beginning....we were all so cute with each other hahaha. Im so glad I save msn history....well I delete the boring ones.

Now that I dont have coursework to do any more I feel like I can go back to doing more artwork....I have to find a picture that jumps out at me though....I want to paint something...I havent painted for ages!!!

Ew I just got some creepy ass spam on skype...it popped up and scared me, I forgot I was appearing offline there...no wonder my lappy is going at a snails pace.

ah its 12am which means its now election day XD

Its the first time I'm going to vote in a general election...I have vote tactically this time though, because there is a certain politician I don't want to get into power.

Ugh I have this feeling...you know when something is painful and it feels like someone is squeezing your heart and that causes you to tear up??? LOL or is that just me?

Well its that achey feeling...I have it and its bugging me...I have to try and smile it away *smiles* It works to a certain extent but then the whole achey feeling drops on you again like a ton of bricks from the sky...*looking for distractions*.

Maybe its because Ive been listening to the sad songs today...I cried like three times.

OOOO I want to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button again!!! I just remembered that I had it. Its a sweet movie...I like the bit where Benjamin learns to walk and the preacher dies haha...I get amused by the strangest things.

My head is heavy...I should go wash my face before I sleep...I am determined to sleep for many hours tonight...and I will but some of that night cream on my face!!! It really works!!! My complexion has been so clear since I used it...I'm glad because I hate to use foundation...I don't use it anyway, but its nice not to think you might have to use it....

You know what I find funny?? When people think you will want them to go away if they think they have hurt your feelings or whatever. If that were the case it would mean they mean very little to you in the first place.

For example, I'm sure I have Insulted and hurt my sisters feelings a million times, but I guess she would rather me be there to do that than for me to go away.

But maybe that's just me. I'm not clingy its just...I like to know someone is around, even if they have bugged me or kicked me in the head or something.

I like people who let me make them important in my life haha, maybe its because I want to be important to them too.

Wow this is WAY too deep for this time of the night heheh.

I just got a message from Sarah on msn

Shawah says (23:29):
*I cant beleive how fat TOP was
haha it made me smile. She is so random.

Night times anyway...imma go wash me face :D

Goodnight my darlings <3

From Minnie


No comments:

Post a Comment