Monday 3 May 2010

wrquyfqhwljv,rnqmer lqwkql,k.weq,

You know when you are wpeorihnwklme,row and you really wish you could die or something because that way the feeling will go?

That's how I feel right now....just all this afternoon Ive been like this.

Like nervous and hyper, but in a really bad way....like when you are scared you are going to lose something or when man u are in a final and and they are like in the lead by one goal and its nearly stoppage time but you just know the other team are going to equalize and then its going to go into extra time and then penalties and then the other team who didn't play as well through the whole match win through penalties and your heart just breaks and you really want to cry.

Thats how I feel....wow I just re-lived the champions league final on my 19th birthday..

TT___TT

Oh God....

I really want to cry, what is wrong with me...I actually feel sick.

Dammit.

You will have to excuse this post, I get like this every few weeks...Darn this precarious lifestyle which I live....I would very much like right now, to cry myself to sleep and then wake up with pure happiness.

Ohhh me and my hyperventilating days....why cant someone just come and give me a huge big hug....or let me beat them to death.....with like a bicycle or a suitcase.

Im seriously considering going to sleep now....I know, its only 9pm, but I just want to sleep...Its getting dark anyway...and I have to do an assignment tomorrow as well.

I was just going to say I need to get a life, but then I realized I have one and this is it...and today is unfortunately like this and I can't do anything about it. :(

I'm just wondering how many times I have to get upset before I either collapse or triumph or someone comes to rescue me...

I like this song, its pretty much saying don't play with me because I will leave and then it will be your loss....and pixie is lush :D


That is just a song though...I don't think I can possibly have anyone cry me out...cos I'm a big soft noob.

I cba finding the MV and embedding is disabled on the official one....

UGHHHHHHH Im gonna sleep and it will be ok in the morning...YES IT WILL!!!!!!!!

From Minnie who needs a VERY HUGE MASSIVE HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment