Sunday 23 May 2010

I'm Number 1, You're Number 1 Urin Moduga Number 1 There's No Number 2 :D

Yesterday it was 28 degrees!!!

In the morning dad was all like,

'I don't know about you, but I don't want to be lying around all day on a gorgeous day like this'


I felt like saying

'Thats EXACTLY what I want to do.'


But I didn't.

Then we decided to go to grandmas because We haven't seen her in ages...and she said she would make us lunch and we could sit and eat it in the garden...now that's an offer that can't be refused...especially on a glorious day like this.

So we spent the entire day lounging around grandmas garden and we were all laughing at Sam because he refused to stay in the shade...he always came out into the sun and was just laying on his side panting madly.

Grandma was like

'That dog has nothing between his ears.'


and dad was like

'Don't bother putting him in the shade again, he's a sun worshiper.'


and I was like

'AWWWWWW MY BABY!!!!'
*cough*

Then in the evening grandma brought a cake out and they all sang happy birthday to me and we had cheese and crackers haha.

It was so lovely!!!

I wish everyone could experience the gorgeousness that is my grandmas garden!!!

When I was a kid it was the envy of all my friends.

Once my best friend Phil asked me if it was ok if she shared my grandma with me, because hers had just passed away.

So she asked my grandma rofl!! Since that day on she's always called my grandma 'grandma' haha.

Then Sarah and dad and I went inside to watch the European Champions League final...which is the greatest stage football players will ever walk upon...we all know that European football is in a class all on its own...sorry South America, but come back with an argument when you have more than Brazil and Argentina.

Anyway it was between Munich and Inter Milan and I wanted the latter to win because Munich are undeserving!!!! *cough*bitter*cough*

Anyway, Milan won of course, but it wasn't very exciting...it never is when your team isn't playing...its just another football match...

and it was more of a 'lets worship the awesomeness of Jose'...I felt sorry for the Milan players who had actually won the game, but there was Jose basking in their glory...I know he's the manager and everything but HECK!!!!

I love this beautiful weather...Im totally going to be living in shorts now until summer is over.

I need a cup of tea.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed...when I feel horrible about selfish things and how bad I feel, when other people have been having a harder time than me and I should be thinking and praying and comforting them.

I need to start looking at the bigger picture, now that I'm almost done with uni...what do I want to do with my life?

As far as jobs are concerned...lol I feel nothing...I just want to get something that will get me money so I can travel...but that isn't very responsible...because, I want to give mum and dad money, I want to be able to buy nice things...I want to give money to my church...I want to treat people...I want to buy my driving test...I want contact lenses (again)...I want to donate to charity...I want to help pay for my grandmas house...and for all this you need money.

I'm seriously going to have to get a proper budget thingy going on...one thing is for sure though...Im not moving out, like those silly people who think they are all grown up.

It will be much cheaper for everyone if we all live together and split the bills...thats how a family works :D

As far as independence goes my parents aren't all spazzy and I'm not fussed...If I wished to, they would let me come and go as I pleased...but I'm a good kid, who was never even given a curfew :D

My mum is just too much sometimes

I said,

'Wow I'm glad my exam tomorrow is an easy one.'


She said

'Are you even studying or on the internet?'


Me

'I'm studying.'


her,

'Where are your books?'


Me

'I dont have any for this subject, just lecture notes.'


Her

'You're going to fail then aren't you.'


LOLLLLLLLLLLLL Encouraging parent, I was annoyed at first, but I think she was just irratable so I will let it slide XD

Sarah made me close FB and everything else so I would study.

She came into the living room and was like,

'Right Min, refresh FB once and then turn it off...Its time to study now.'


I'm starting to get nervous.

Tomorrow is My Wildlife Management Exam, which is quite an easy one, because it's a subject that interests me (how I wish I'd attended more lectures now), but I still feel like crying. To think I was wishing for exam time when I was doing my dissertation rofl, what a noob. TTT___TTT

I have cheesecake but I don't feel like eating it at all

I want a cup of tea.

My sister read out a nice quote before,

'Kindness is a thing that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.'


I wish I could be more kind, because I know how it feels when no one is there to give you a hug...

Hugs are lush aren't they?

Especially sincere ones...I love hugs...I pretend I don't but in fact I do haha.

Oops I almost opened FB again D: *resists*

The lyrics to the AJ Raphael song 500 days are beautiful

so the truth came out
you couldn't promise me the love that I was pouring out for you
and when you went away, couldn't get you out of my mind
Oh I was broken down for you


The chorus is just TT___TT

haha can't you tell that it has gone dark

I feel like writing poetry...Sarah has noticed my change in attitude after nightfall, she said to me today.

'Minnie, you are SO moody at night time and I am irritable in the morning and I get even more annoyed when I think about how moody you are going to be when it goes dark.'


Ive just realized my msn is not making alert sounds when someone logs in...Ive turned off every other alert except that one...this is not important at all I don't know why I've mentioned it.

I love the song 'Lie to Me' By George Nozuka

I've heard it so many times, but today Sarah was playing it and the lyrics just hit me hard...they are so sad yet so true.



'Where am I supposed to go when its dark outside?'
haha, thats me.

But its so sad, she hurt him so much by pretending and it hurts him so much he just wants her to lie to him again.

'lie to me, one last time'


He still loves her after all she did :(

'One thing I know is true, I'll never stop loving you.'


Im gonna listen to his other stuff to see if I like it...it may just be that song haha.

Look at me, Ive gone all emo >_< This will never do.

I shall picture spam from when we had dinner in the garden yesterday,

Ohhh I missed 11:11 :( ....pm this time haha, its taken me 12 hours to write this blog XD






I wish I could make them look pretty like YJ does haha

I'm going to get a nice refreshing bath in the morning so I feel wonderful when I go in to do the exam...

Please pray for me...I get kind of nervous and I have to repeat in my head that

'some people in this world are dying of starvation right now...I should be happy I have this opportunity.'


It usually calms me down.

Ohhhhhhh *nervous tapping*

How are the forum and FB open again?? LOL I cant even remember doing that.

Anyway I will finish here and revise for another half an hour until midnight, then get some shuteye.

Love from Minnie

P.S. Sarah's new birth Certificate arrived on Saturday, so I sent it to the passport office and HOPEFULLY the passports will now be processed quickly with no further hiccups....I want mine so much now *sigh*

AND I decided to buy a camera with my birthday money...I got an email saying it had been shipped....or sent (since its already in the country and it doesn't really need a ship to get it to me).

It is a canon one and dad picked it LOL I hope its good...

...I wish I knew who my true love was...It would be nice to hear his voice right now...

What if I don't have a true love?!!! What if I'm destined for maidness?!!!

I REFUSE to join a singles club where they all go on trips to York...

York isn't meant for singles!!!! Its meant for lovers!!!...and historians....and Davies Family Outings HAHAHA

Well anyway, here is a shout out for my maybe-future-true love

I HOPE YOU ARE FINE MY CRAZY ONE!!!! SEE?? THE MEASURE OF MY LOVE FOR YOU STARTED BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHO YOU WERE!!!! DID YOU KNOW, WE ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS? I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY WHEN I WILL FIND OUT FOR SURE THAT YOU ARE YOU.

TAKE CARE DEAR LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE NOT BUSY AND MAYBE THEN WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOMETIME (PREFERABLY FOR FOREVER).

FROM MIN

*and the helpless romantic signs out*

1 comment:

  1. that was so sweet (the letter for the future love)...

    OOOOHH your grandma's garden is so GARDENISH!! ours is like shrubs put together and flowers popping out of no where... hahaha.. XD

    500 days breaks my heart.. TT___TT

    Neyo has a Lie to me song too... both are lush..

    ReplyDelete