Friday 21 May 2010

22

Well today Is the point where I achieved 22 years of life?!!

Isn't that great???

I mean I've lived like this for 22 years and I'm still alive and have not been kicked out of the house yet *giggles*

This morning I woke up to the sound of Sarah burping...which means only one thing....

I have a text (Yes dear friends, my sisters release of gas is my text alert - ITS HILARIOUS WHEN IT GOES OFF ON THE BUS...you have to be there XD)

So I checked and I had two texts, one from Jenny and one from Rina!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I LOVE TEXTS FROM THE FUTURE!!!

I decided to wear my SAL T Shirt and GD earring today because it is a special occasion...I feel so awesome when I wear it!!!

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!!

I always feel so giving on my birthday...I want to buy people stuff...well Sarah LOL.

I was looking on yesasia and gmarket for goodies, but I was thinking...by the time I have actually recieved this in the post Sarah and I will have probably had a huge argument and I will think shes a selfish brat and she will think I am a good for nothing lazy bum and the gift will look like a bribe for affection...Aigoo

I seriously become a monster a night!!! I feel so good right now, but at night I always feel sorry for myself and find stuff to fret about!!! weigqkhbewrhqpikew;q This annoys me about myself!!

HAHAHA Sarah is shouting at Sam because he keeps farting and he is sat under her desk.

I think it was that chew I bought for him, making him windy XD

Hmmm, I didn't actually see him do a poo this morning on our walk...maybe he is constipated D:

Oh well we are going to meet dad in Rothwell in a little while anyway so we can walk down there with Sammy and he can have more chances to poopoo...

Imma put the bags in my pocket now so I don't forget...there is nothing as embarrasing as not having poo bags when you are on a walk and having to walk away from it and some old fogey seeing you and saying.

'Are you just going to leave that there.'


ONCE!!! It was the Commonwealth Games and it was being hosted in Manchester and we went to watch the cycling and it was around the town, so I took Sam.

BUT

He did a poo!!! and I'd already used all the bags and I was like

'Oh dear'


Cos it wasm't even in a feild, it was like on a lawn in a residential area

And there was nothing I could do about it so I started to walk away...aND THEN!!! This old man came out of nowhere and was like.

'You better pick that up right now.'


and I was like

'Im sorry, but I have no bags.'


and he was like,

'I don't care, pick it up with your hands if you have to.'


Then I was quite peeved because, I didn't need to go that far. But I couldn't be disrespectful because he was like old...even though I am a human being and I shouldn't be treated that way no matter what my dog did....It was an honest mistake that I didn't have any bags...

So I felt in my pocket and luckily I had some tissues from mcdonalds, so I picked it up with that and then defiantly put it in the bin outside his house...

Then had to go find somewhere to wash my hands...EWWWWWWwwWw

11:11!!!!!!!!!! *wishes*

MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!!! O:

Not perfectly true, but almost!!! YAYYYY *Waits for it to be perfect* NOW ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-------------------------

OKKKKK its like 6 hours later now!!! XD

I went out to meet dad and bought everyone some lunch...Its really so delicious eating on a lovely sunny day, the warmest day of the year so far!!!

This birthday has been so nice...you know, its been quiet, but I feel so loved, Ive gotten so many lovely messages and notes and comments and videos and texts and phone calls and sound recordings from old friends and new friends and family!! I just am so blessed to know people like you guys!!! This birthday isn't a special number like 18 or 21, but It's a very memorable birthday for me...to everyone who wished me well for today and for my new year I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I wish I could list all your names, but I JUST WISH I COULD HUG YOU ALL TIGHT!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Since Its a gorgeous day dad said we can go for a walk then have a nice curry when we get home!!!

Which is GREAT since I like the outdoors and I LOVE curry muahaha.

My favourite foods that I never ever get sick of eating are - curry and lasagne :D

AHhhh anyway I have had SUCH a good day

And now I want some nice sleeps!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

and THANKYOU!!!

From Minnie

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment