Wednesday 19 May 2010

'The course of true love never did run smooth'

Facebook is not opening for me...I don't know why I'm getting so irritated about it.

Maybe its because I really am addicted to stalking people O:

It feel so weird not having my early morning stalk, I don't know if I can handle it...how sad XD.

Mum left a list for me and sarah on the kitchen table - it has things we have to do before she gets home from work...neither of us are doing what the list has said.

LOL

*sigh*

I'm so irritated that there is nothing good on at the cinema....well there might be a few good movies, but I'm just not feeling them at the moment.

I hate that I go by my feelings so much...sometimes things have to be done or are a certain way whether you feel like it or not.

Like the list mummy left...I do NOT feel like doing any of that shizz...my arms feel so lazy...but, I still have to do it.

And this is the unwritten law of life.

There is a lot of crap, and you have to do it

LOLLLLLLLLLL you could read that statement in so many different ways *sigh*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh the situation in Bangkok is not good at all :(
That is the wrong way to make a point...now lots of innocent people are getting a bad deal of it!!!

Lets pray for them and hope that this is over speedily

:(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning when I woke up and went to make my morning cup of tea the Bible was on the table, so I thought,

'OOO I will read it so when mum asks if I have read it recently I can say yes.'


So I read the love passages and to be honest...they pwn any other thing written about love ever.

I mean, I read Shakespeare this morning too and I adore some of his quote's I actually think he is genius, but the Love passages in the Bible pwn him LOLLL

I totally understand why they get read at weddings.

Speaking of Shakespeare, did you know loads of the quotes we say were originally from a play of his.

Like when you don't understand something and say,

'Its all greek to me.'


Well Shakespeare said it first.

And some of his quotes just make me giggle so much

like this one -

As he was valiant, I honour him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him.


HAHAHAHAH I can just imagine it

'Wowww you are so valiant (brave)!! But your ambitiousness bugs the crap out of me' *STABS*


Heres more of my favourites

'But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes'


Expectation is the root of all heartache.
(God help me, I always experience this first hand >_<)

He does it with better grace, but I do it more natural.
(HAHAHAHAH)

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
(WORD)


Is it not strange that desire should so many years outlive performance?
(AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH)

Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
(:D)

Parting is such sweet sorrow.


Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.
(hahahahah typical guy)

And since the subject is kissing

'You kiss by the book'
(I always wanted to say that, but will most probably forget to)

I want to go out now and buy some food and put some credit on my phone...

Yesss It sounds like a plan!!

Laters Dearests!!!!

Love from Minnie!!!

P.S. Some things I just can't help....sorry

My fave Shakespeare quote of all is the title of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment