Saturday 1 May 2010

May the Second 2010 :)

My eyes are killing. I think I put waaaayyy too much eye makeup remover onto the cotton wool and now my eyeballs are like DRY.

The back of my eyelid sort of sticks to my eyeball whenever I blink.

I dunno what is wrong with my laptop battery its been charging for about 30 mins and its still on 1%....Oh dear....I might have to buy a new battery....or a new lappy.

I find it hard to live without a laptop, I mean I have a pc, but you don't get that same connection...and anyway this laptop is special to me. If it werent for this laptop I would have never met my YJ and Mico and Jae and Zaty and lily and Jen and ect. and then I would be missing out dreadfully.

15 Mins until its my 1 year at BBVIP :D

Imma wait for it until I go to sleep.

I REALLY love my new jeans. I want to buy more jeans on a regular basis. I've discovered that Jeans are the only type of pants I feel comfortable in....other than shorts...I live in shorts in summer...gah I cant wait for it to be warm enough to just LIVE in shorts.

10 Mins

I did my radio station today, for the first time in a while. I was so shocked to see that 16 people were listening!!! O.O

I've never had that many listeners before...I think 6 was my most. It made me happy...sorry if I was too hyper...Im not really so scatter brained as I sound.

Mum and dad are back now...its somehow less peaceful...stress is back in the air. I mean, it was by no means peaceful when Sarah and I are house sitting cos we tend to scream a lot, but its not got that stressful atmosphere.

My lappy battery is still at freaking 1% wiegyqwhbjeqhwelknqw

I want an Iron Man t shirt....like the ones I saw in HMV, but for a girl....they had superman and batman ones for girls, just not Iron Man. It peeved me a little...Iron Man fans have needs too.
If I had a boyfriend I would so buy him that T shirt and then steal it.

Ahh I had when people are drama queens on FB....I get easily annoyed this time of night.

Me and my sister are opposites...I get annoyed at night, while she is EVIL in the morning.

She came downstairs today and I saw her and went

'AWWWWWWW'

just to be annoying. And she hit me in the arm like with a MEGA HUGE PUNCH.

ahhhh 12am in one minute!!!

12am now!!! :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 2nd of May :D I send many loves across the globe. Can you feel it??

Which reminds me!!! Its my birthday in 19 days. It came around SUPER FAST. I wonder if I will have any money left by then XD

I wonder what I will do...probably be studying for exams no doubt.

I don't mind not getting presents on my birthday any more. Sam was the best birthday present I ever got...nothing can top that really...though if someone bought me tickets to see

...though I'm not complaining if I get treats *kekekeke*

I seem to have cut my hand without realizing and its quite sore...I wonder how it happened??

Maybe someone wanted to check to see if I was their daughter and had to get a blood sample and sneakily cut my hand when I wasn't looking and now they have found out that I am their rightful heir and will inherits many pounds....

Nah, even though many pounds would be nice...I love my mummy and daddy...even though they are weird...

My SAL didn't arrive today either :( I'm getting worried that it wont arrive at all...why would it come later than the poster :(

I want it soon-ish. Or I might have to buy it again and then once I do that it will arrive and then I will have to send the extra one to one of my beloveds :D Which I would LOVE to do.

Anyway Imma hit the hay now and hope that this silly billy of a lappy decides to charge itself properly.

Goodnight to you all, I treasure you :D

From Min

P.S. Sarah and I were continuing to watch our Merlin DVD's this evening. And Merlin was so adorable in some scenes that I decided I wanted to call my son Merlin...Sarah just looked at me funnily...I will have to discuss this with my husband on a later date XD

No comments:

Post a Comment