Sunday 9 May 2010

A Dash of Crazy!!

I'm half tempted to start a painting, but I think I will go to sleep early (unlike some :@) because I am still not yet 100%. I'm glad I don't feel as feverish now...I hate going hot and cold. I want to feel better so I can go swimming tomorrow.

I WILL HAVE NICE LEGS

*cough*

My legs are my most un-favourite part...they are just too short.

Yes, I know God created me like this and I'm very grateful to Him, but a few more cm wouldn't hurt.

Anyway, the least I can do is get some exercise so I can tone up...its better than nothing. I've decided that swimming is my favourite way to exercise...even if my back KILLS afterwards. Ive always been attracted to the water. I have a feeling it is genetic because both my grandmas were born in seafaring areas...thats a more romantic reason for my love of the sea anyway.

'It draws me to it because it is in my blood'


haha

I just realized today, that it seems to be mothers day in every country except mine. I have no Idea why its on a different day. British Mothers day is in March. I'm SO glad it's not March any more. ALMOST SUMMER YAYYY!!!

I want to go and travel after uni!!! I want to travel so badly. Its something I want to get out of my system before I have to settle down and such...if I ever settle down...I really can't see myself being the settling type. I already think we have lived far too long in this house...though I think I will cry when we move. I love this house and its memories and my huge attic bedroom which I pretty much had to fight with my dad to get...its not so much the house I would like to leave, its more the place...I want to see new places..

Wouldn't it be lush if you could get helium filled balloons like in UP! and travel in your house??

I just saw a picture from the spa retreat and my face is so red haha, it was kind of hot in that room and I was so full of food and dreading the dessert. I felt I had to eat it all because we had payed so much for it.

That redness was nothing to the redness of when I came out of the steam room though. Me and my best friend were laughing because after we had sat in there for ten minutes her make up had started to run (it was waterproof but the steam ANNIHILATED it).

So we decided to go back to the changing room so she could wipe it off before we went into the sauna and back to the pool.

Anyway, as we walked toward the mirror we couldn't help but laugh, because we were all red because of the hot steam. Our faces and knees and feet were the worst!! It wasn't attractive at all!! XD

But it was worth it because we now have lovely clean pores XD

LOL me and my friend are so weird, we walked back from the spa to the hotel and got to our floor. Then my friend went,

'Well see you tonight then'


and I said

'My room or yours??'


and she was like,

'Does it matter?'


ROFL, I'm sure anyone would have been disturbed if they heard it. There are only a few people who understand our weirdnessess - even Sarah thinks we are insane.

We have this joke from when we were about 11 or 12. Where we squeeze each others knee and say,

'Maybe it's more than friendship, maybe its love.'


It stemmed from a Sunday School lesson on Gays which we found to be hilarious, much to our teachers dismay. We were rather naughty in Sunday School.

Once the teacher had an emergency and had to go elsewhere, so she left us with a lesson on tape and told us to listen to it. Then when she had gone we swapped the tape for some rock music and had a mini mosh session in the Sunday school room.

we left one of the boys to watch out for the teacher at the door and then when she came into view he called over and we swapped the tape back and sat there as if we had been very well behaved.

Then she gave us some marshmallows for being so good while she was away *sigh* good times XD

Wow I've just seen a really gorgeous guy on someones FB pictures...people can actually look that good and not be an idol?? THERE IS HOPE!!!!

lol jk, I don't mind what they look like as long as they can drive me crazy...I think crazy is essential it a relationship. You have to be crazy enough to know each other inside out and back to front and still want each other despite the horrendous flaws that are found....and oh yes, there will be flaws...TONS and TONS of them...and you have to love each and every one of them...that's why crazy is needed.

I'm collecting a nice little bunch of flaws for my future intended to enjoy. I hope that he is very prepared :D

I've decided that Matt Smith the new Doctor Who has some sort of strange attraction for me. I think it must be the brown eyes...One of my weaknessess...grr you brown eyed people!!! LOL dw I <3 you all so much!!!

I love the assistant Amy though, shes so pretty and Im so glad she didn't dump her boyfriend because she was travelling with the Doctor!! Im sick of assistants falling for the doctor...HES A 900 YEAR OLD ALIEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! Yes I know he is attractive, but there are limits you know!!

LOL my left arm has gone numb because I've been lying on it.

I guess I should start revising pretty soon. I want to do as well as I can in my exams. Its the last shot so I at least want to make an effort and get a couple of good grades. I know I can do much better than what I have done. I've not tried very hard really so the least I can do is get high marks for the exams. I have three weeks to revise!!! FIGHTING TO ME!!!

Then I can get a good job and buy grandmas house XD

My mum came up to me today and said

'Minnie, you are going to have to get a good job so we can pay for grandmas house.'


Thanks for the pressure mum XD

but seriously I don't mind. My grandmas house is perfect in the most beautiful location along a river. I'd hate to see it go out of the family.

I remember when my granddad died she wanted to sell it because the memories were so painful for her. I'm really glad that didn't happen and I think she is too.

Anyway, we can never sell that house...over 60 years of pets are buried in the garden XD

I was kind of dissapointed today because Chelsea won the Premier League by one point. It was kind of heart breaking really...because Man U had like so many chances where they could have easily taken the title...but never mind, I'm happy for my eonnie that her team got to be Champions this year...and thanking God it wasn't Liverpool...I'm sure they lost on purpose so Man U couldn't be Champions last Sunday *bitter*

I think I shall head to dream land now!!

Everyone who reads this please check out the other blog links there >>>>>>

They are really interesting and I know you will enjoy reading them!!!

OOO 11:11!!!! Ive caught it twice today!! Yipee!!!

Goodnight My Sweetest Ones!!!

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment