Saturday 29 May 2010

Confessions

I was tagged by Gabbie in this 25 confessions thingy on FB a few weeks ago. You know the one where you give 25 facts about yourself, or 25 unknown things??

Well I dunno, but I thought, instead of doing it on FB I will write it here...because FB is nosey haha.

And anyway, if you are REALLY interested in me you will come here to read my blog anyway so here are my 25 confessions you may or may not know about....(I will try and make it different from the 10 things I did last time).

So here goes (in no particular order of importance) -

1. As you all know I love love and adore the Korean Idol group Big Bang....you also may know that my most favourite out of all the boys is G Dragon - What you may not know, is that when I have dreams it is always about Youngbae ...and I don't know why...and I'm not complaining.

2. When I was 16 I woke up in the middle of the night scared out of my mind and convinced that Tinkerbell was in my bedroom (I was in the middle of my huge Peter Pan obsession) I sat up in bed listening to the tickling bell-like sound and looking around the room frantically thinking.

'In the books fairies are nice and pretty, but what if in real life they are evil like demons.'


I looked over at Sarah to see if she could hear anything but she was fast asleep...Then after a few minutes I was overwhelmed with how completely stupid I was, when I realized the window was open (it was summertime) and the breeze was blowing the fish wind-chime I have hanging in my room.

3. I had my first crush when I was 5 years old. There was this holiday club my mum used to send me to when she was working during school vacation time. I used to sit on his knee when we were watching movies and pretend I couldn't hit the ball with the bat when we played rounders (English version of baseball) so that he would help me because it meant he would put his arms around me....yes, I was that sneaky at five years old....he was 10 years older and had no idea MUAHAHAHHA....he will be 32 now...ew ROFL

4. My first kiss was taken by a stranger at a party and I wasn't impressed. I knee'd him where it hurts. I still hope to this day he cannot reproduce.

5. Someone recently told me that I forgive everyone...which is true, I do try to forgive everyone who hurts me...but there is a catch...there are not many people I find worth while enough to still want to be around them. So if you find that you have hurt me and I have forgiven you, but then I never speak to you again...it means I've forgotten what you did, but I'd rather put effort on for people I really care about.

6. For months after my Grandad died I used to crawl under the bunk bed and cry for ages, then when my parents asked why I was under the bed I would say I liked to take naps under it because it was warm. I still cry sometimes when I think about him.

7. When I was 9 my dream was to play a Ewok in a Star Wars Movie...I hated every child actor I saw in the most recent movies because they were in Star Wars and I wasn't.

8. So far none of the guys I've liked have ever said liked me back and I only ever get asked out by random strangers (like two days ago someone shouted their number at me from a moving vehicle, I was like 'whut? Go away horrible person D:') I always wonder why some people are lucky enough to be liked by the person they like but I'm not.

9. Sometimes when I'm talking to someone I pretend to be interested, but really I'm thinking,

'This person is an idiot.'


And then I tell my sister later and we agree and laugh about it...

10. I don't trust people who get praised all the time for being a good example and who aren't humble about it, because then when they finally show their true colours I don't look like one of the idiots who fell for it.

11. I've pee'd outside multiple times.

12. I once eye flirted with a guy in a restaurant who was on a date...the girl didn't seem to notice...but Sarah did XD

13. The friends I've met on the internet seem closer to me than some of the people I've known my whole life and sometimes I feel I would rather spend £600 to go see my net friends than the £10 to go see some of the people who never bothered to come and see me.

14. The most exciting day of my life was when my sister came home from the hospital after she had been born. That was the longest school day EVER.

15. I despise the parents of some of my friends who look for faults in me so their kids don't look so bad and then when they do find something they judge me...I wish they would just go watch their own kids faults and maybe there would be less mistakes :@

16. I REALLY dislike people who try too hard to be different. When all they are doing is shoving themselves into a little stereotype and most of the time they don't even enjoy being stuck in their fakery, but I pretend that I think they are unique because they obviously think they are and I'm not mean enough to tell them otherwise...

17. I do have dreams, but I think I would be satisfied doing anything in life as long as I am happy...and also, dreams sometimes change...I don't like working for something unless I know I really really want it.

18. I like love stories with strange and twisted plots...like a guy falling for his step sister or a teacher falling for a student or a friend falling for an enemy...I don't know why I like them...maybe I feel good when impossible things happen.

19. When I was 7 I had a birthday party and cried when I didn't win the prizes for the games even though I'd received presents off all my friends and I probably looked like a horrible brat to the other parents...I have no Idea why I acted that way because I was a really quiet child...and I still feel embarrassed about it.

20. I didn't wear make up until I was 19 because I didn't wan't to grow up and now I think I look ugly next to all my friends in old photo's.

21. I've never said I Love You and not meant it. It's just there are more than one type of love. Towards your family, towards your friends, towards your love - so if I say it a lot it doesn't mean I dont mean it, it just means I have lots of love to give and I want everyone I love to feel loved by me...

22. When I was younger I used to make up stories in my head about if I had alternate lives to entertain myself...I always used to be cool in those stories.

23. I pray every night before I go to sleep and randomly throughout the day because I believe praying works.

24. When my little sister was two I slammed the door on her baby finger and the top of her finger came off so the bone was showing... :(

25. I pretend I don't care when things bother me because I don't want to annoy people, but really I can't stand the thought of being abandoned even though I pretend I'm used to it. The only person who can tell when I'm upset is Sarah and she usually gets annoyed at me haha....if I have shown any emotion towards you it means I trust you, because I have a very well rehearsed poker face for most people.

And there is my list of 25 facts/confessions...enjoy.

Love from Min

P.S. I'm sorry to everyone I was talking to on msn earlier....my dad was mad at me for having a messy bedroom and unplugged the modem and then hid it...me and Sarah spent the rest of the day watching a Japanese drama I had downloaded (one about a student/teacher love affair MUAHAAHAHAH) I will blog about this later...it's now 1am and I'm whacked....later darlings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment