Wednesday 19 May 2010

Warning Rant: This Post Will Probably Offend You

Life is a funny thing.

If life is what makes you what you are....then my life so far must have been pretty funny.

To be honest I'd say my life was having a right old laugh at my expense.

Hurm, I don't want to go out tonight...I don't like Wednesday nights very much.

Meetings always start at 8pm...so just when you are getting settled in for the night you have to motivate yourself some more.

Hours later....

That was terrible...

People are so selfish and disgusting and hateful, I cant begin to describe the fakery cowardly horrid malignant lying scum that are out there.

Omg Im so peeved and dissapointed and upset and angry I want to direct all my anger onto this blog, but I can't even put it into words.

You know when something happens and its like The Last Straw...well it happened tonight.

Why can't people just be sincere?? Its not hard!!!

If betrayal is a regular part of life, I understand....but damn the frigging excuses people make to make you look like the one who is wrong.

Can't they just admit they are horrible brainwashed ignorant festering Liars!!!!

Everyone can see it!!!!

I hate that I can't tell it to their faces...they deserve to be humiliated and shown for what they really are....

Yet they hide behind their images...well guess what?? Your image is just as crap as your inner self!!!!

I AM SO ANGRY

People think you are so good and clever and wonderful but I wish that every breath I have ever wasted on these people could be taken back!!!

Ungrateful!!!

I want to cry now....

I feel like writing violent poetry, but I cant be bothered.

And no one is around who I can rant to

And I wish someone would make me feel better.

And I want to blame someone....oh I will blame alcohol because its partially why I am upset!!!


ALCOHOL!!!!! YOU ARE DESPICABLE!!! PEOPLE WHO DRINK YOU ARE IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT IT....AND YOU KILL PEOPLES BODIES AND PEOPLE MAKE EXCUSES FOR DRINKING YOU BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SEEM LIKE ADDICTS...WHICH THEY ARE....I DONT RESPECT ANYONE WHO HARMS THEIR OWN LIVERS AND BRAIN CELLS...ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO BEGIN WITH...DAMN YOU FOR MAKING MY UNCLE AND HIS WIFE SPLIT UP AND FOR ALMOST KILLING MY GRANDPA....

Just to let my readers know...dont bother mentioning drinking alcohol to me...I cant stand it...My family is middle class and has a history of alcoholism...all these people are educated and 'intelligent' so dont give me the 'alcoholics are people who have mind problems' Crap....

*breathes*

I better sleep before I burst something

My heart is already injured my head is offended and I feel used by pretty much everyone I know (apart from the few who know I love them, because they are real)...

However, this post could in fact be fuelled by hormones...nonetheless I meant everything I said...I just keep these things buried.

I feel a tad better

Night

From Minnie

P.S. Everymoment of violence = 1000000 moments of peace XD

No comments:

Post a Comment