Sunday 16 May 2010

Big Bang Made my Day Today, but You Made it Even Better :)

Ahhhh I'm still on my superhero movie spree

I'm gonna watch spiderman in a minute when Sarah has finished doing something....I dont know what she's doing...singing??? She said she needed my webcam for the mic??

Dunno, but when she's done that she is going to get spiderman from our room and we will watch it!!! YAYYYYY

Actually, spiderman was the first DVD I ever got...the beginning of my collection :D

When I was about 17 I wanted a dvd player so much I saved up £70 in my money box over a period of 6 months and then bought one haha. and it just so happened that spiderman had come out on dvd just that week...so dad bought it for me XD

It was £18!!!! £18!! for a DVD!!! Thats ridiculous!!! now I get them for £4 - £10 tops XD ahhhh those were the days!!! haha

I just watched Iron Man again...did you know there is a little clip after the credits??? THERE IS!!! I never saw it before...cos when the credits were rolling I didn't bother to stop the dvd cos I was chatting on the sbox with this person who was saying they were from Korea, but me and YJ can smell a phoney anywhere XD

(I mean come on!!! who goes to the park at 4:50am???)

Anyway, yeah there is a clip at the end of the first Iron Man, so if anyone watches it...wait for the credits to finish!!!!

Ugh there is something in my eye!!! like an eyelash!!! wieygjhwe its horrid..wait.

Ok It seems to have gone...eww...I hate stuff in my eyes!!! I mean come on!! I'm blind enough as it is!!!

Immmm sooo annoyed at the poor connection now...its not hilarious at all. Its DIRE!!! I need connection next week too...revision week D:

............................................................................

So ^ ^^^^^^^^^^ the above was yesterday.....blogger just decided not to respond to the bad connection D:

My dog has gorgeous ears haha I am stroking them with a paintbrush and he does'nt like it and his ears are flicking all over the place hahaha.

*sigh*

Ok so the big news of the day!!!

BIG BANG HAVE RELEASED A SURPRISE VIDEO FOR THE SONG

TELL ME GOODBYE!!!

IT IS IN SHORT....AMAZING.

I'm sure everyone who reads this will have seen the mv by now, but I just have to say.

BIG BANG ARE DAMN HOT IT SUITS!!!!

DAMMIT!!!!! THEY ARE FREAKING HOT!!!!

Lily and I are just laughing about a comment she saw about the MV

'OMG IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE JUST FROM WATCHING A MV? IF SO I'M CARRYING THEIR CHILD!'


Hahah thats classic!!

(06:42 PM) Jetzy 천사 ♥ - good night bye every person and a cow


I wan't even talking on the sbox...noob ^ ^

So!! Ive decided what I want for my birthday...nowadays I find it kind of hard to pick what I want as a birthday gift...mainly because I want so much...but I can't ask for everything and I don't want it to be too much either

So!! here is my list!!! Sarah are you reading this??? Write it down and show it to mummy and daddy LOL

(Yeah copy and paste the links cos linking on blogger sucks and it doesnt appear!!!)

D:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=-1;15;-1;-1;-1&sku=153534

How I wish they sold that for girls TT___TT...stupid baggy mens sizes!!!

Ahhhh why isn't that superman bag I wanted on the HMV website!!! Well sarah you know what I mean!!! That awesome superman bag I saw and drooled over, but never bought...

OMG WHY DO THE BOYS GET THE COOL STUFF???

TTT__TTT http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=428230

OOO I would'nt mind this either

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=764329

or this

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=793646

But I'd prefer the superman one :D

Hmmm I can't access Oneill, but some board shorts would be nice considering we are going to Cornwall this summer :P

And also those cow pj's from la senza!! The ones with the cow print bottoms....I dont care much for the top, just the bottoms haha

A CAMERA!!! AND A PS3!!!

Okok I know I'm going too far...I really don't expect a lot!! XD

Surprise me...I don't care what it is as long as it isn't a repeat of my 20th *shudders*

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=189525&parent_category_rn=189523&productId=1538147&langId=-1

ASFUKJASKJDHASLJBDASHDOGUAKBSJd, ASDHjasdHagousdbkj SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Ok I don't care what it is, but if its anything superman I will be well happy!!!!

And if there is a girl version of the iron man one I will love you forever!!!

OMG or or or the Iron Man cartoons!!! Remember that box set we saw with all of them????

http://www.office.co.uk/mens/converse/all_star_hi/21/535/21863/1/1?fs=535

Those are adorable!!!!

http://www.office.co.uk/mens/converse/all_star_hi_2_strap/21/7043/20550/1/1?fs=7043

THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!! omo!!! I know we have spazzed about those before Sarah XD

D:

I couldn't find the sparkly converse I always wanted but was never brave enough to buy!!! Now they might be gone from me forever!!! D:

I'm not asking for the shoes by the way...I just thought they were cute while I was browsing the Converse section on the Office website LOL

Ohhhh Its still kind of light at 10pm!!!! YAYYYYYYYY I can't wait for it to be light till 10:30!!!

SHINE A LIGHT haha!!!!

Ohhh I can't wait till exam week is over!!! TT___TT

I pray for passings LOL God help me please!!!

When I said passings then...I thought of something digestive D:

I think this time we are going to Cornwall for 10 days!!! Thats 10 days without the Internet LOLOLOLOL

Cornwall is a kind of backwards place...it has NO net cafe's ANYWHERE!!!

You go for a complete escape!!!! I will take Kevin with me and Sarah and I will make Video blogs haha

Ohhhh and I will get everyones address so I can send you all postcards!!!! YAYYY ^ ^

Gahhh I remember last time I went, I'd only been registered to BBVIP like 1 month, but I missed you all like crazy and I was so touched when I came back cos mico and YJ had been counting the days for when I came back.

*sigh*

Will take lots of pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean for you to see!!

AWW D: ten days without my Sam!!!!! TTT____TTT Omg I miss hi sosososossosoooo much when we go to Cornwall!!!!

We can never take him because the beaches don't allow dogs and there isn't enough room in the car for his box cos we take so much stuff.

Aww my little Shlamuel I will miss you and your fluffly ears SO MUCH!!!!T_T

We have to put him in boarding kennels!!! :(

*sigh* The thought of not having Sam for 10 days distresses me!!! God only knows what I will be like when I travel abroad...but at least he will be at home then, not with strangers... *sigh*

LOL I cant believe how late it is!!!! 10:11!!!

It feels so early!!! I'm going to go on the exercise bike for 40 mins and watch Merlin at the same time....

I ate waaayyyyy to many mini doughnuts today...but they are just so flaming yummy...I thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone of them ^ ^ and now...Im going to cycle them away XD

Goodnight Dear ones

From Minnie

P.S. Sarah was in a mood with me Yesterday and then I handed her my bag and said 'look inside' and it was her 2pm mini album HAHAHAH She then gave me chewing gum and was lovely...

I WANT MY PASSPORT TO COME NOW!!!!! ITS BEEN FREAKING OVER A MONTH NOW SINCE I SENT OFF FOR IT!!! I JUST WANT IT TT___TT IM A BRITISH CITIZEN HONEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment