Friday 30 April 2010

The Best Thing

So, I finally have settled down to write a blog...after nearly two days.

To be honest I had a lot to say yesterday, but I was too tired...and well, YJ and I were spamming to page 100 on the spam thread XD

Yesterday was good, mum and dad have run off to the other end of the country, so Sarah and I decided to go see Iron Man 2 .... it was so much fun...and like explosive and aweugqbej and all that, but I wont go into detail because, I know people haven't seen it yet and I don't want to spoil the magic :)

Robert Downey JNR is so wqeuijkbwemqwelkqwe. And his eyes are weiugwhebrew. omg his eyes.

but yeah, when I first heard they were making an Iron Man movie I was like...ahhh this time I wont be able to have a crush on Tony Stark because he has a beard.

How wrong was I??

I have a slightly different opinion on the bearded ones now...but they have to be the exception. None of this disgusting 15 year old facial fluff or MAssive tree coming out of chin stuff....like the otherday I saw this girl with her boyfriend and he had THEE most enormous beard EVER...Its like she would have to take hedge clippers to that thing before she could even kiss him....how on earth was she attracted to him when she couldn't see his face??

I don't understand her at all...but then I don't seem to understand a lot of things these days...

Like how I come across as insincere?? When did that happen?

Whats wrong with saying something if you mean it anyway?

Just because some people are liars doesn't mean everyone is.

I just don't understand....

Anyway, life goes on - whether people decide to believe you or not....you always know what you mean and what you don't mean...

My SAL poster came today, but there was a severe lacking in DVDs...and kind of a bit annoyed at our postman because he gave me such a dirty look the other day. I was soooo tempted to let the dog off the lead. Sam was all ready to eat him at that time anyway.

Yesterday we went into HMV and got some dvds

The Road to El Dorado (cartoon one with great soundtrack XD)

Emma (qwieugkqbewhqwhkj I always get emotional at the end when he FINALLY asks her to marry him after like ages of saying they were like brother and sister - YOU ARE NOT BROTHER AND SISTER OK? *breathes*)

The Moonspinners (because we'd never seen the beginning of this movie XD so we bought it)

AND

The whole series one of MERLIN!!! ( we were watching it tonight, its soooo good. I loved the episode where Merlin tells Arthur something and Arthur doesn't believe him and then it turns out Merlin was right and Arthur Apologizes - because if Merlin is a coin there is always another side and that side is Arthur - Why would Merlin lie to Arthur?? Its like incredible!!!! Lying to Arthur would be like lying to himself!!! Arthur is so silly sometimes...but he gets the clue in the end, I hope)

Ugh, I have an email - I hate emails...

Ohhh and I hate posers toooo, like those guys on FB who say 'just off to do some benchpresses' or 'I love how ripped I am'

Yes...both those statuses I have seen on FB this week.

Its so pathetic...

Oooo the email was a report from BBVIP!!!! A spam bot has been spamming!!! MUST DELETE!!!

Which reminds me!!!

Its BBVIPS 1 year anniversary tomorrow...Isn't that wonderful??? OOO its now 12:30 so I guess the BBVIPVERSARY is TODAY!!! *celebrates*

Actually it will be my one year anniversary there on the 2nd of May and actually it will be most people's then too.

Its a beautiful Milestone...

I'm grateful to BBVIP for a lot of things - entertainment for one, and information on my favourite music group, opportunities to spazz (which I delight in) and a chance to be in a different environment (I never joined a forum before this one)

but most of all I'm grateful for the people I've met there. It seems like an age ago since the first time I spoke on the sbox and started talking with everyone...and then, calling across the room to my sister and telling her to join this forum cos it was so much fun.

It just seems like ages ago and yet, not long enough...I wish I'd met you guys years ago, just so I could have known you longer.

I'm so happy that we have remained friends for a year and I hope it will continue for MUCH MUCH longer...with or without BBVIP because I think its the friends there that make it so attractive....I know that if it weren't for the people, I would never have been active there.

It was never the magic of the forum, but it was the magic of the people.

I am a great believer of 'things happen for a reason' so there is a reason we all met on BBVIP...it was because we were meant to meet.

I'm just so glad that I am a part of it.

We always said we were a family right from the start. I'm so happy to see we have become one.

Its lush having friends like you and I sincerely wish I can one day give you a hug and tell you I love you for being so wqeougiyqhewbqikl without having to put exclamation marks at the end and writing it in caps.

Thank you guys, for making my day everyday.

From Minnie

P.S. Here's to another year of *hugs and laughing and crying and fighting and cheering and spazzing and hoping for more years,



No comments:

Post a Comment