Monday 13 September 2010

Words Fall Flat When it Comes To You

I can feel autumn in the air now.

Its like still warm, but cooler and windier...I don't mind new seasons coming, sometimes its nice to have a change...but somehow, the novelty of winter gets old very quickly...

I find myself wishing for spring again.

You know what else I find myself wishing for?

Sleep

Gosh my bed feels so comfy its not right...I just want to sink down and start dreaming

I also quite fancy a munch on some bbq spare ribs...weird craving for this time of night I know, but there you are.

I stayed home most of this morning because the house was empty apart from me and Sam....SO NICE AND QUIET AND STRESS LESS.

Then later on I decided that I would want to make a lemon layer cake in the near future so when Sarah came home we went to the shop and bought more ingredients (andalsosomesushiandwaterandprinceofpersiadvd).

Then we went to check on Tia who was fine, but flirting with Good Jun Pyo (another pony we renamed because of his curly mane).

Then we sat in the shed where the hay is kept and had something to eat and I suddenly felt the need to pee.

I was like,

'I really need a wee.'


and then Sarah replied,

'Go do it in the stable and I'll clean it later.'


She was deathly serious too...I looked at her like she was mad.

I mean I know I'm her elder sister, but I don't expect that type of loyalty from her LOOOL

And there aint no way on earth that I will pee in a stable.

Ahhh I don't know *shakes head*

Me and Sarah were laughing about how, you know when you are walking down the street and when a member of the opposite gender is coming towards you and you see them looking and you are dying to laugh because you know if you look at them they will think,

'She likes me'


because you are like trying not to smile, but actually its just the whole awkwardness of it all that is highly amusing and you really don't even think they are very attractive.

And they will walk past you thinking they are God's gift to women and be completely deceived by themselves.

LOOOOOOOL Its just too amusing.

ANYWAY!

I'm going to make another cake tomorrow, I bought these cute little lemon thingies to decorate it, but my mum found the packet and ate them....I was very displeased with that.

I should write my name on my stuff in the future.

THIS IS THE PROPERTY OF MINNIE

Also today there was hardly anything to eat...you know when you make something and you just cant eat it?

It was like that.

Sammy ended up eating my lunch, no wonder he is a fatty.

Mum shouldn't go on about me getting too skinny...I refuse to eat any more beans and if there is nothing else to eat then what am I supposed to do?

If there was curry in the house things would be so much easier.

And I'm not skinny anyway, I'm at the appropriate weight for my height.

Why do parents always think you have to be fat to be healthy?

I've never felt better!

Ah you know, Im seriously flagging.

I better sleep. Sorry about the lame post.

In a nutshell, today was pretty lush, because I got a new dvd and more cake ingredients and best of all I got too see the lovely one's smile again after God knows how long. I missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed it! :D

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment