Wednesday 8 September 2010

You are It

So the thing is...

Mum didn't bring home icing sugar.

So I have this naked cake waiting to be clothed, the poor thing.

You know what I never do?

I never tag my posts on this blog...I never bother tagging things ever really...I'm going to try it and see if it makes a difference.

But obviously, I have to write this first.

Its kind of desperate of me isn't it? To write two blog posts in one day...but honestly I have nothing else to do....other than bake...which I did already...

I guess I could draw, but I don't have the vibe, I think I'm a little too tired.

My sister just told me to marry a Taiwanese man, because this is the fruit of such a marriage.




To be honest, I do understand what she is trying to say...it makes sense.

ROFL

Me and my sister have THE strangest conversations on msn....most people who read it wont know what the hell we are talking about, but somehow we know....

here is a little glimpse into the madness -


- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (22:56):
*fudging whant that phone

MinnieDragon says (22:57):
*What phone?
*the 2pm one?
*anycall?


- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (22:57):
*yeeaah :)
*you knew


MinnieDragon says (22:57):
*Yeah

- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (22:58):
*Oh khunnie
*that
*one
*junho has a bae vibe


MinnieDragon says (22:58):
*He is that type
*if you know what I mean


- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (22:59):
*Yeaah
*I doo
*sdfjaskjf sdf


MinnieDragon says (22:59):
*Like quiet
*but obviously
*has that bum

- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (22:59):
*OMDAYS
*I was just gonna type that

MinnieDragon says (22:59):
*Relall???
*thats so weird

- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (23:00):
**stabs eyes*
*stabs
*stabs
*stabs
*stabs
*eyes
*just stabs
*kills self
*makes self die

MinnieDragon says (23:03):
*Dont say such a thing

- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (23:04):
*ITS TO MUCH

MinnieDragon says (23:04):
*What about a curtain
*???


- HAPPY 4TH BIG BANG ANNIVERSARY! (L) says (23:04):
*ok then
*thats fine


----

And that's pretty much how it goes...I think sometimes we stoop to even lower levels of miscommunication but I really don't want to put you through that.

----

So I was at my friend Dora's house tonight and we were all sat in the front room and then she suddenly says,

'Remember when Minnie always used to want to die.'


Then of course all eight people in the room just stare at me - something which is not to my liking...and of course. I go bright red in the face as people of my complexion tend to do when embarrassed.

Then my sister makes a ~psshhhhht~ sound and touches her face, which tells me that yes, I have gone red and yes...everyone can see....which makes my face even hotter....so I just laugh and say,

'Noooo, I can't remember saying I wanted to die!'


but everyone just looks at me and nods as if to say,

'Yes, you did.'


I don't know...I really can't remember that though.

Anyway, Im sleepuuuuu

I know this has been a short post but meh!!! I've done two today!!!

Today finishes in like 3 minutes, but still...

I needed to crush your hopes of seeing a fully dressed cake and this was my nice way of doing that...

because I'm nice...

I promise, there will be cake pictures tomorrow :D

I hope I sleep well tonight...I think I will dream about One Piece again because I was watching it today and getting emotional because Luffy BELIEVED so hard that he wouldn't die in that moment...that he didn't die.

Luffy is so strong minded T__T

Ok

Night Night

Love From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment