Saturday 18 September 2010

Not Every Day is a Good One, but there Is Something Good In Every Day

It was 11:11 and then I pressed the back button by accident and by the time I got on the 'posting page' again to write this it was 11:12...but I just want you to know that It was 11:11 and yes I did catch it.

And now that's out into the air and spinning itself around your head to you want to continue to read this???

LOOOL

I talk nonsense at this time of night, deary me.

Anyway, I had THE weirdest dream last night. It was so real I actually woke up in the middle of the night.

The dream woke me up.

And then, I couldn't get back to sleep because Sarah's breathing was really loud and my mind kept concentrating on it.

but in the end I managed to sleep more, but woke up with a ulcer on my tongue - so much for trying to get early nights in order to feel refreshed and ulcer-less.

Though actually the early nights have helped my eye baggage somewhat and of that I am grateful.

I hate using concealer, it feels so fake (even though I do use it).

So this morning I woke up and made a cup of tea for myself and mummy and then she was like,

'You are getting too skinny, even daddy noticed.'


So I made a point of stuffing my face in front of them all today so they would believe me when I say that I do actually eat.

We all have ups and downs throughout the year when it comes to gaining and losing weight...its not a biggie.

Then we went to the old church building to get the air hockey and table football and guitar amps and drums because we have to store them in grandpas garage while we look for a new building...to be honest I didn't help much with the clearing.

I just went to the shop to buy teabags with Sarah. And we bought a bag of custard doughnuts and ate them all fast so we wouldn't have to share them...

We are such brats haha

...not really, we were just concerned about the other peoples weight...doughnuts have lots of calories you know?? *cough*

We are HEROES!

Then we came home and I talked to Mico for a while on MSN and its his birthday today!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY MICO!! I HOPE YOU HAVE LUSH TIMES DARLING!

Its actually not your birthday here yet for another half an hour, but that is irrelevant because it is where you are.

asDSALDJNsadhljsdnalsdSFHSDLFASKLBGASKJDGBLASKDJBGNABLSDKJBFLASDKFBLAKSDFLSDLFJALDSFK

(You know the rest XD)

Then later mum came home with some dinner and she bought the Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief (OMG what a mouthful for a title!!) DVD.

It was actually pretty entertaining it made me want to read the books and the main guy looks SO much like a white YoungHwa its ridiculous.

He is like white YoungHwa crossed with Steve Mcqueen.

Dad and Sarah were out all evening at grandpas so mum and I had a nice chill with a movie...it was good.

but Sam was acting all weird and being scared of the front room...he kept going to sleep on the landing at the bottom of my room stairs in the pitch dark.

I was all like,

'C
ome on baby don't stay in the dark by yourself, come with us into the living room.'


and he just looked at me like,

'Woman don't talk like that to me, I'm a dog.'


but he should know by now that he is my baby and nothing will change that :D

I must tidy my room tomorrow. I did give it a tickle over this morning, but it needs help.

It's simply amazing how messy it can get in such a short time

I need to sort my dvd's too...there have been new additions to the family in the past few weeks and I must make room on my shelf for them.

Ohh also, the Solar Deluxe finally arrived in one piece (OMG ONE PIECE) and its lush...it's Sarah's of course, since I promised her last November I would get it her...I think this is actually her first bit of YG merchandise, SO EXCITEMENT! :D

I just want to use this space to thank Zaty eonnie for getting it sending it over here too....THANKYOU THANKYOU! You are one awesome lady FO REAL!

I don't know if you will read this but you know I love you anyway so its 'AIT! haha

To be honest I spazzed more about the note from Zaty that was in the package more than I spazzed about the Solar Album...

I love getting letters :)

Its been one of those weeks - you know the kind where it passes by so fast you can't even remember what happened?

You begin to wonder if anything of value happened in those seven days...but of course, when you think hard you find that there were some amazing parts of the week.

I think sometimes the negative events overshadow the beautiful ones...and we tend to forget the moments that made us smile.

Well I realize that there were many parts of this week that made me smile and I'm grateful for that and I'm hoping for more lovely moments in the next week.

If you made me smile then you made my week, ghamsamnida, Saranghae ~

I really need some new footwear. I always regret seeing lush shoes and not buying them, because the shopping that I HATE the most is shoe shopping...so those rare moments when I do enjoy it should be taken advantage of in every possible way.

I need so much new footwear -

I need new sneakers because mum stole mine and now I don't have any

I need some new shoes shoes just so I can say I have some

I need some boots for autumn and winter

and

some wellies because mine have holes in and my socks get wet when it rains, which kind of defeats the object of water resistant boots.

Ugh this shoe talk depresses me.

I'm one of those people who gets bored of shoes very easily, because the ones I want I can't afford. It's quite a depressing situation.

Ok, I'm pretty tired now and it's almost 12am...I would like to get my eight hours sleep tonight and get rid of this ulcer.

Good Night Everyone,

Lots of love from Minnie

P.S. Two Days MIA is too long :(

P.S.S. Tomorrow I want to learn something new

P.S.S.S. Tonight I want to dream sweetly

No comments:

Post a Comment