Saturday 25 September 2010

I Don't Care, I Love You

Today wassss...trouble??

and at some times boring

and at some times amusing

interesting, confusing.... and I have like this nagging uncertainty at the back of my mind which is quite annoying at times. But it will be ok, it WILL!

And so onwards.

So we went to Manchester and Sarah and I were dying because it was so awkward being there among all those married people...I was just waiting for someone to say,

'Wait why are you here?...you aren't married.'


I had my perfect come back too

'EVEN WHEN I DO GET MARRIED, I WONT TELL YOU!!!'


But no one said that XD

Then mum and dad went upstairs to eat the buffet food and Sarah and I were just sitting on the stairs slowly going brain dead...so I was like,

'Lets send a text of protest to dad.'


and she was like,

'ok then'


(note: my right arm is itching like crazy...it has that feeling I get when I go near the horse)

SO THEN

I sent the following message to my father.

'To dad. are you enjoying yourself. because we are not. Happy?'

Then he sent one back saying,

'Stop complaining!'

but I think he probably laughed.

Anyway, the reason we were there was to look after Judah for Dora and Dominic while they were in that meeting, but mum told everyone that we were baby sitting and ALL the parents GAVE us their children!!!

Half of these people don't even know us!!!

I swear we had like 6 kids on our hands before Judah even arrived...three of them couldn't even walk yet!

It was a great relief when I found out that one of my old schoolmates was also there to help with the children.

but I can say the following with ease -

I know now for a fact, why I like animals.

I just cant stand when baby's like eat a biscuit and it gets all soggy and they wipe it all over you...and there is that smell of stale poo and wee in the air.

and yes, I know animals poo and wee...but its not human is it?

and I really do like children, but I always get this overwhelming feeling of needing to wear gloves when I handle them.

Maybe I just need to look at them as little people and not snot machines.

I sound like one of those horrible people who hates kids but I'm not...I just like them better when they are slightly older and have grown into their little personalities....and are toilet trained.

Judah is the exception...and all other clean babies.

I was a nice baby...maybe its why I expect more from those who came after me XDDD I'm kidding

...but I was a nice baby.

So after the whole baby thing we came back to Leeds and Mum and dad were like,

'Sorry, we have to go somewhere so we will drop you in town and you can make your own way home.'


So they did...well actually...they dropped us on the outer rim of town, because this way it was -

'Easier to get back onto the motorway.'


So we had to walk like a mile before we got to the bus station...

it took like 3 hours, but this was because we kind of detoured round various different shops on our way to the bus stop looking at lots of things we couldn't afford...it was a lot like torture really.

Allthough I did discover that the leather jacket I wanted from monsoon now comes in brown which is SO MUCH better than black when it comes to matching with my complexion...

It costs £160 though =.=

but I've wanted it for like 2 years and it FEELS SO NICE!

Then we went into GAP and Sarah saw a coat she wanted for her birthday, but I was all about the jeans.

So eventually we got to our bus stop with 1000 new things we wanted to buy (but probably never will) and three dvd's (because I can't resist the call of HMV).

Actually it was more like 5 dvds because one is a series season one box set. skzkxfskjdhfkjsfhsjkdf I love dvd's.

While we were waiting at the bus stop I started to really fancy Chinese food so I sent a text to dad saying,

'Bring a Chinese takeaway back on your way home.'

Sarah was smirking and said,

'The closest thing you will get to Chinese takeaway is curry.'


Funnily enough dad bought a curry for dinner tonight.

SARAH WAS RIGHT!

Not that I mind, since I love curry....but I did really fancy Chinese food.

Oh yeah!

My mums friend gave me a picture of her grandchildren to draw...luckily they are darlings and so cute so it will be nice for me to draw.

Imma pastel them again, which reminds me, I have to scan the photo she gave me to copy from and make it bigger, because its a tiny photo!!!

I hope this will be my best picture yet :)

LOL in his latest tweet Ryan Higa was telling his neighbours to -

'STFU'


which is apparently an anagram for,

'Stop Tickling Furry Unicorns.'


and I thought I'd share that becaaauussee....It made me laugh.

Actually when I first saw 'STFU' O thought it meant 'Stuff You' because that's how I read it in my head...I know it seems noobish of me but it does sound like that if you read it as if its a word.

*facewall*

----

I really don't like weekends.

----

I'm tired

----

My mouth is sore and uncomfortable because of my wisdom teeth

----

I'm happy about most areas of my life

----

I'm sad about another area of my life

----

It makes me sad when people choose what isn't best because its easier that way (I'm guilty)

----

It makes me angry when people say they are different and yet they are clueless to the fact that they want what everyone else wants.

----

Everyone wants to be loved for who they are...its not real if people love you because of what you pretend to be.

----

There are three types of people in the world normal people who want to be different, normal people who think they are different, and normal people who don't waste time giving a crap about differences and just have a fun life.

----

I want a Playstation 3, a big tv to play my PS3 games on and any one of those clothes from the Ted Baker section in House of Fraser....because even though I try not to be, I am materialistic like that.

----

When Sarah and I are in town we always pick out clothes that would look good on Park Bom or CL and then we realize that all the items we choose would also look really good on G Dragon and it makes us laugh.

(we do this because it makes it less painful when we can't afford these items for ourselves)

----

Speaking of G Dragon, as we were walking through the shops Sarah said,

'Wouldnt it be nice if G Dragon was here with his credit card and bought all this for us?'


I replied,

'Yeah but the thing is, he would be scared off because he would think we were gold diggers, but we actually wouldn't mind if he was just there...regardless of whether he had his credit card or not.'


She said,

'Yeah, sad innit...OMG LOOK AT THAT COAT.'


XD

----

Did you know, half of this post was written yesterday???

Last night I went downstairs to watch Wolverine with Sarah and I fell asleep half way through. So when it was finished I was in zombie mode so I just had enough strength to take Sam for his bed time wee wee, get a wash and brush my teeth before I fell to my bed.

Then I saw that my laptop was still on with an unfinished post and so I just saved it as a draft and turned everything off.

So now its morning!!!!

Facebook is a loser for making me sad though....aigoo aiigooo my head ohhhh...joke...I'm as hard as nails.

----

Chelsea (it took me three tries to actually spell 'Chelsea' correctly) got beat yesterday .... kekekekekekek.

Even though it was by Manchester City - those wannabe's, I bet they hated that they just made it easier for Man U to catch up to our main rivals.

We should be in 2nd spot if todays match against Bolton ends positively :D

----

I want to go for a walk today, but the skies look grey :(

----

I started two tumblr challenges yesterday and I already failed them both LOOOOOL...to be fair though, I was offline for 95% of the day

This is my new favourite tumblr blog by the way :)

Its so cute - http://mickeyandminnie.tumblr.com



----

Ahhh Hong Ki's voice makes me want to cry I should listen to something else *fast forwards playlist*

Oh, Wedding Dress Eng Vers.... =.=

'BABBYY LISTEN TO YOUR HEAR WONT LET YOU DOWN, COS YOU SHOULD BE MY LAAAYYYDEEEEE, NOW THAT WE'RE APART WE WILL SHOW HOW LIFE CARRIES ON, I NEVER FELT SO STRONG LIFE CAN LEAD US TO A HAPPINESS NEVER ENDING, IF WE JUST KNOW THAT WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER, NEVER WORRY, GROW AS WE GOOO...'


Hahahah Bae's cute English askdgaskjbdasjbfakshfuajknfa

'I CAN SEE YOU IN THAT WEDDING DREESSSS DRESSS SEE YOU IN THAT WEDDING DRESSS OHHHH SEE YOU IN THAT WEDDING DRESSSSSS...'

Is it me or is the English version a lot more positive???

I like the Korean version better though...I think I can understand it more, even if it is a second language (or 7th language or something).

----

Ah well, its 10:13 and I am still in bed with my PJ's on looking like a freaking hobo....I feel fat too cos I've eaten TONS this week TONS I TELL YOU! AND ITS NOT EVEN BEEN HEALTHY FOODS!

My eyebags are huge too...but only because I didn't wash my makeup off properly last night and I rub my eyes when I sleep ROFL

I feel like a FAT PANDA

I hate having fat days =.=

----

I wish I could read peoples minds...I have this habit of misunderstanding everything, but, I can tell when someone is sad.

People have weird ways of making themselves feel better don't they?

----

I'm being called from the depth of the house, I should rise.

Good Morning everyone, Hope you are having a good day so far (hopefully not a fat one XD).

I might be back later if anything interesting occurs when I go out.

Love From Minnie ~

P.S. Sorry, my writing in this post is a little erratic. My pride was like BLUDGEONED recently and I'm trying to boost my moral.

P.S.S. Pride is overrated anyway, love is much more of an adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you write long posts! XD
    I really like your blog! I hope it's okay that I comment~ :)
    Haha, "Stop Tickling Furry Unicorns"! That's epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!

    Of course I don't mind you commenting, comments are lush :D

    I had a nosey at your blog too, loved it an followed it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! ^_^ Glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete