Friday 10 September 2010

I Can't Forget

Its 00:00 hours.

Don't expect this post to be filled with sense.

I'm not sensible past 22:00 and I also have wisdom teeth ache and an ulcer.

IM AT MY MOST ATTRACTIVE! lol (That was a fib btw, for anyone who cannot sense sarcasm).

I'm tired an yet I stay awake, why is this?

Because I already told you...I'm never sensible at this time of night and I can seriously smell baby all over me.

This is what comes of having friends who like to get married and have kids before you...you smell like baby.

I can't wait to get a bath tomorrow...I wan't to smell FRESH!

It's funny isn't it when you stay awake especially for one reason and nothing comes of it?

My back and neck ache, which is weird because actually my thighs should ache because I was on a step machine today.

Those things are really addictive!!!

Ok so today I went round to Dora's again with mum and Sarah because one of our old friend, Marisca, had come to stay over there with her baby girl for a few days.

We pretty much kicked back and chilled the entire time

(other than when Judah was climbing all over me and when I was on the step machine)

We were sort of stuck on the sofa and Dora had to make us a cup of tea so that we would have energy to move.

I took half of my cake there too to test it on people who weren't biased family members.

It was a hit! Marisca said she was going to look into how cake can be sent through the post so I can send her samples of what I make in the future.

The only thing I'm bothered about making at the moment though, is money....I neeed to get out of here!

TTT____TTT

Excuse my tempestuous midnight emotions...Im either ridiculously happy, incredibly sullen or peeved.

and right now its the latter.

I'm so peeved =.=

I hate missing out on things.

Tomorrow we have to go and help this old lady with some gardening...she lives on a nature reserve so it's a pretty big garden.

but its raining right now, so if it continues I doubt we will be going anywhere.

...not that I mind, right now I just want to curl up and die.

but I suppose its a good thing to be helping someone. Giving has a positive emotional benefit anyway...

You know, I think I'm moody because we haven't had any teabags left for a couple of days. I've been drinking coffee and its good...but I find coffee doesn't hit the right spots LOLOL

I want tea so bad...its just so fresh and flavoursome T___T

I hate weekends. They are supposed to be relaxing and chilled, but no...They are so busy and I always end up getting dragged around all over the place like a kid attached to reins.

I wish I could rant or something, but I'm too tired and how am I supposed to rant when no one has been there to push my buttons.

Ive been continuing watching the Kimi ni Todoke anime today, and it continues to be too cute for words.

Life isn't really like this...it's so upsetting.

I mean when does the cutest boy who you love ever end up having always had a huge crush on you??? When does that EVER happen???

I feel so dull...I think its because this environment is just not stimulating my brain cells at all...and to be honest its hard work trying to motivate myself all the time.

Sometimes I wish some one would just pick me up and carry me and let me sleep in their arms as they sweep me away to an exciting destination.

All I can think of is sleep at the moment. Sleep and missingness.

THIS IS TORTURE!!

I'm going to go to sleep...maybe I'll have a nice dream which will give me a small grain of happiness.

Good Night dear ones.

Love from a very tired and fed up Minnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment