Tuesday 7 September 2010

Ducks

My friend said she would call today and let me know whether we were going out somewhere...but as of yet I have had no such call....

Therefore I got my webcam and took unattractive pictures of myself...

SO!

Heres what I'm listening to...



Can you see??? I'd say that wasn't very surprising....I love that song...

I was trying to pull the face Sarah does when she is mad at me and this is EXACTLY what it looks like....



LOOOOL It's like I'm looking at Sarah's angry face *sigh*

and half of the time I have no Idea what she's mad about...



'HUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH???????'

Then I just give up and drink gallons of tea ...



*hiiiiighhhhhhhhhhh*


Then I bite people with these teeth -



HAAAAAA JUST KIDDIN'!!!

Half of the time I have no Idea what is going on at all -



And the other half of the time I'm bored....like right now -



And in between those times I'm probably going to be -

Annoyed -



or

CREEPING -



I'm joking......I don't creep that much....really...

BUUTTTTT as long as I have lovely wonderful people in my life...

I'm completely contented and happy :)



An now that's enough pictures of myself


On to the main reson why I'm writing a blog post right now.....uploading the remainder of my ducky pictures XDDD

Enjoyyyy ~~~~




































*PHEW*!!

Thats finally ALLLL my pictures from last friday...and yes, I know a lot of them look the same, but I just love them ALLLL!!!

LOL at the baby crab on Sammy's back XD

He had no idea it was there rofl...silly doggy.

BABY LETS TAKE IT SLOOOWWW ~

Which reminds me....my Solar is taking it slow to get to me....it's been over two weeks since Zaty posted it.

*siiighhh*

Well I'm good at waiting anyway....and I mean, it's not like I have a choice....I'm ALWAYS waiting....and most of the time it's because I'm FORCED to wait.

*bratty meltdown*

I was chatting to Mico's lil sis on msn yesterday, IT WAS SO LUSHHHHH!!!!!!

She was interviewing me on my culture because her project was on a different culture.

IT WAS SO NICEEE!!!!


OH OH OH aDLADJBsfaskfugabjsmf,nlaqiewykfhbsadlfaslrwe8oirugawlekfawsudf

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THIS THIS FREAKING THIS!!!!!!!



Andrea just posted it on tumblr and I almost spat my tea all over the computer!

ITS LIKE A SMILE AND A FOREHEAD

The two things which if put together will SLAY me in a FRACTION of a second.

TTTT_________TTTT

*sighhhhh* WHY LIFE WHY??? WHY DO YOU DANGLE THIS PERSON IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I WILL NEVER BE ABLE REACH HIM AND EAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

....its fine...I'm ok now...

I just...have to let it sink in.

Its all good

*breathes*

LOOOL my friend just called and said we are going out tomorrow, not today....ooops, my mistake

Imma head off for now

Love youuu

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment