Friday 24 September 2010

All I Have is Me, Take it or Leave It

I have to go to Manchester tomorrow and I really don't want to.

The thing is, my parents are going to this marriage seminar thingy and my friend and her husband are going too, so me and Sarah are going with them to take care of the baby while they are in the meeting. sfusdkjblfnhoasgljnsfghlsfiugkjab.lsdgiu

I DISLIKE these marriage meetings. Its just all these married people talking about how its nice at first, but gets harder....well DUH...

And then the husbands have little cheesy jokes about how 'I didn't understand her when we first got married but I understand her even less now.'

and then they all giggle and it JUST GRATES ON MY NERVES!!!

And then they all have a lunch together and laugh about wives and husband stuff like housework and DIY and its just sickening.

Maybe that's what put me off having a relationship, because if this is proof of what couples do in their spare time...I think I would rather die.

....or maybe its the fact that as a kid I got dragged around to go to these events and I have bitter memories of hanging around in the nursery bored out of my skull waiting for them to finish so I could go to my grandmas house.

DON'T even get me STARTED on the half a doughnut issue, me and my oldest friend are scarred for life because of that.

Oops 11:11 yay!

I can't even remember what I did today...only, I remember eating a lot and now I feel sick.

I'm just tired and very disgruntled and confused and disturbed.

Sarah and I are up to date with Playful Kiss episodes now. The latest episode was funny, I think Seung Jo is starting to reveal his feelings towards Ha Ni a little more now....even though we all know he liked her from day 1.

Me and My triplets had an ipod naming celebration, because YJ eonnie got her new itouch today which means that we all own one.

YJ named hers Chansung after the maknae of 2pm, because her ipod is the youngest.

Mico named his Chobits after the anime.

and I named mine Seung Jo after the character from Playful Kiss (allthough lately I've been thinking of renaming it Joon Gu because he's so nice to Ha Ni even though he knows she only loves Seung Jo even after Seung Jo has been as sensitive as a plank of wood toward Ha Ni's feelings.

But anyway, it was nice talking to my triplets all together again today. I miss them a lot when they are busy with school. They make me feel all happy inside when we talk again :)

I wish they were here now :( Or Zaty eonnie...they give the warmest cyber hugs (I wish they were real ones though).

And they actually like being dear to me...

...........

The thing is!

I try and be empathetic and get pushed over because of it...

You know what? I'm just too tired to rant...I guess this will all just have to go to my pillow.

I'm going to sleep all the negatives of today off, because I think coming days can be better than days past.

And I also believe some people are better than what they act like...

Sometimes I think I should completely erase myself from my own mind because people like me in a more sincere way when they see I think about them more rather than how they make ME feel when I'm with them...

Not that I'm all crazy about people liking me...but I do like the people I care about to like me...the people I trust and respect...the people who deserve me to be selfless for them...those are the people who are keepers.

So I forgive anyone who was unfeeling toward me and I'm sorry for being unfeeling toward them....because life is too short to waste time over stupidity and childishness.

And with that said I'm going to sleep (I wanted to sleep at 10pm and its now 12 :( I wish I did, might have saved me from a very sdpifhlsjdfhspdyfishl conversation)

Love from Minnie,

P.S.

I crossed the edge of something new
It was a moment to remember
It was a dream come true
It was something never to be felt again
- something one of a kind

So you must understand
That in my whole life
Nothing can replace the existence of you ~

I mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment