Wednesday 29 September 2010

I Got a Chill and I Wanted to Say it Was You

Its yet another gloomy day, except this time it's raining.

I think that a gloomy day with rain is better than a gloomy day without, because at least it's doing what it is supposed to be doing.

It makes the house so dark though.

Nevertheless!!!

I'm feeling ok, still not 100% back to perfect health....I thought I was, but then I stood up and realized that it was just optimistic thinking.

Never mind though, I'll manage. Like I always do.

I should really take my dog out and then do some housework or something so it looks like I actually do stuff.

To be honest I was all thinking positive when I was drawing that picture and then when mum said it was no good I lost the vibe.

I have to find that vibe again - I'm not sure where it ran too though. Probably hiding with other stuff (person) I care about.

Its ok though, because it can't not be ok...there is always something that is ok....even if its not the thing you want to be ok. (did you get that? XD)

Its like, even though the sky is grey at least there is a sky.

So, even though someone's away be glad that they're alive.

Hmmmmm, Sammy is barking, he probably wants to poo. I shall take him out then get a nice bath and wash yesterday away...

bbl ~

---

Ok I'm back feeling quite refreshed and energised.

I think, after tea, a bath is the best non love related thing that can make you completely happy.

I got my sock wet when I was out with Sam though. The waterproof-ness of my right welly boot had been compromised and when I walked on the soggy grass the water invaded my foot.

There are worse things in life than wet socks, but its still not very nice.

They were so fresh and clean when I put them on too T__T

Now I have unfeelingly thrown them into the washing basket.

Why am I writing about socks?



I'm happy because I got to talk to YJ and Mico and Zaty all in one day!!!! Its a very rare event nowadays because they are all busy with studies....unlike me who is not busy in any aspect.

*feeels rubbish*

But I love the things we talk about.

nurses and dog fur and edible paper and violent and suggestive anime's and food (ALWAYS food) and edible paper and scary immigrants and speaking in Old English and how we will cook for each other if we ever visit each other in our native countries...or rather WHEN we do...because WE WILL.

And yes, that has been the highlight of my day so far...I still feel so achey, I've hardly moved.

OH OH!! I found out that we are to have Chinese food on Saturday, because my sisters piano teacher invited Sarah and my Mum and myself over to her house and said she'll get a takeaway so my cravings will be satisfied...that's one craving at least...

My back is just not getting comfortable, it makes me think of a conversation I had with my Rina eonnie. She said I should come over and see her and we would go for massages. A massage would be sooo nice right now. I feel so stiff all over.

Its like LIVING RIGOR MORTIS.

The sunset is so pretty tonight!!

I have to take a picture!

Uhhh somehow it didn't catch it quite well. I'll post it tomorrow or something anyway...its still pretty.

----

I had to go out earlier. I completely forgot and them I heard my dad call downstairs,


'Are you getting ready to go ouuutttt?!!!!'


And I got all alsdjbsanflasf because I really wasn't ready at all...I was clean, but I looked like something out or a horror movie.

and I was kind of distracted from getting ready because YJ and I were talking about YG brand underwear and how we always knew Se7en would work in a restaurant serving the customers their food and wearing a tank top.

Thankfully almost the same moment that dad called for me to get ready, YJ eonnie said she was going to bed, so its easier to say goodbye that way.

Sometimes I hate the way time difference makes it harder for us to communicate...as if it wasn't bad enough that I we are 7032 miles apart =.=

If I want to see YJ I have to travel 7032 miles
If I want to see Zaty I have to travel 6533 miles
If I want to see Mico I have to travel 6810 miles
If I want to see Jenny and Annie I have to travel 9450 miles
and
If I want to see Lily I have to travel 11,654 miles

and I want to see them ALL T____T

WOW Lily is FAR!!! ROFL

I think its special how we feel so close to each other even when we are so far apart

(even though Mico and Zaty and YJ eonnie are actually quite close to each other O:)

Looking at this makes me realise I'm the one who is far away haha.

I need a job :(

SO ANYWAY!

The city where I live has like a really big and well established university, so the 9 years I've lived here I've seen and got to know a lot of students.

Anyway this girl has just come from Germany to do an internship and she's a friend of an old friend who came over here to do her studies a few years back.

Anyway it seems like other than her work here, this girl has got nothing to do, so Sarah and I are going to take her into town on Saturday so she's not bored.

We met her last Sunday at church and I presumed she was my other friends age...like maybe 26 or something.

Anyway it turns out she is actually having her 21st birthday next week.

Sarah looked at her and then looked at me and said,

'Wow Min...you really need to grow up.'


Ohhh I try I try.

Anyway, this girl came round to my friends tonight and of course, we ended up watching the Man U V Valencia game.

By the end of the match I started getting animated, because Man U had scored and I didn't want Valencia to equalize.

By animated I mean I start giving the Man U boys encouraging statements even though they cant hear me and I start commenting on how ugly the opposing team are and I bang my fists on my knees.

I kind of forgot this new girl was in the room until I heard a voice say,

'Someone is getting excited.'


And then I turned round to see her grinning at me and suddenly I remember that I'm supposed to be older than she is...

I guess I can't help myself sometimes.

I happened to be wearing Sarah's Man U shirt and when the game finished I grabbed the badge and shook it at my friends husband (who is a Chelsea fan) because he said all night that Valencia would win....well PFFFFT!!

I feel for that poor girl, she kind of got thrown in the deep end of the Minnie behaviour pool.

It not usually until about the fifth stage of friendship that I let my hyper side be seen.

Its usually like this -

1st stage - ALWAYS awkward and silent
2nd stage - Listen to conversations
3rd stage - Join conversations
4th stage - start conversations
5th stage - Let the crazies begin

Of course it all depends on the people.

Like with my uni classmates....I think all of them apart from one am I still in stage one...

Its just like that though isn't it.

Some people are harder to work with

Whereas others, you just click with, because you were meant for each other.

Friendship is amazing like that.

Don't get me wrong though. There are some people who take longer to get to know, because they need to trust you first...but in the end they become some of the best and most loyal friends God ever gave to you.

but I think you know when someone is special or not whether they are easy to get along with or not...you just know.

And if you don't know, you should certainly make sure you don't miss out on them.

I wonder how many people I've let pass by, because I've been more concerned with myself?

I hope not too many.

My back hurts so much!! sdfkhsdfjkhs I may have to lie flat on my back without a pillow tonight when I sleep...which is annoying because I love to lie on my tummy with my hand underneath the pillow and my teddy snuggled under one arm.

I find it hard to sleep without a teddy...I even took mine to Cornwall of holiday with me...which is a good job really because I forgot my pillows so I used that as one instead.

....

I should go to bed soon. I went to sleep at 10pm last night, but didn't sleep very well....my mind was just WAY to occupied with sdliaklbfdsjflabsjd.

It just wouldn't stop thinking, thoughts were just bubbling round my head....I was trying so hard to focus on like one thing so I could drift off, but it just wasn't happening.

I guess I worry too much...can worrying make you lose weight? Because I've worried an awful lot in the past two months and my weight has dropped even though I've been eating the same as everyone else and not exercising at all.

Not that I mind. I can afford to lose some weight, but it just annoys me when my jeans fall down, especially when I can't afford to buy new ones just yet.

I would be nice to have a peaceful sleep tonight though...and have nice dreams...or none at all.

OH YES!!!

I had 48 views on my blog yesterday which is the most I've ever had so thank you so much for reading :)

ALSO,

If you are a VIP and follow the BANGS cartoons you should check out this blog -

It has the English translations of those comic strips and I'm promoting it because its run by Lily and Liv....two people who are extremely very awesome and crazy and delightful!!!



Anyway, its almost the 30th of September here on my little Island so I'm going to hit the sack and try and catch that wonderful sleep.

Good Night everyone.

I wish you a good Day wherever you are.

Love From Min

P.S. I just read this on tumblr

I approached a kid and asked: “What is Love?” The kid answered: “Hmm, Love is when a puppy licks your face.” I laughed, but then he added, “Even after you left him alone all day.”


This is one of the best parts about having a dog.

They love you for who you are
Forget about your mistakes
They even come for a cuddle when you stand on them by accident
They are happy when you come home
And come to see you when you cry

and they need you too

I think God made dogs because he knew we would need something there when people don't seem to care.

P.P.S. Even though some puppies are dsfhsdjkfh and need a good ear biting.

P.P.P.S *BIG SIGH*

p.p.p.p.s. I think I will read Wuthering Heights

Night :)

3 comments:

  1. "Even though the sky is grey at least there is a sky."

    That's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ agree!!.. hahaha.. XD

    I will coook you food as promise though.. haahha. XD and make you some of the red pandan salad that is suppose to be green.. LOOLL or you like the green one??...

    Dog are awesome animals..
    they're there when people starts to leave you..

    CONGRATZ with the views!!! hahaha... XD
    you disereve it!!! your blog is really really alkjdnkdjfksdnfksndkfjskdnf!!!.. hahahhaa.. XD


    NO NO NO! dont think tht we're too far away from you.. we're just one click away.. hahaha... XD


    aklnakjdfnckjdncksjdfvkjsdnvksjfksjdnfkjdnfoiehiuvskdjcnakjdncka!!!!!!!!

    AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you two like it, I'm trying to force that mentality into my head haha.

    And Mico I dont care whether its green or red as long as you make it haha.

    ReplyDelete