Thursday 2 September 2010

I Like the Way You Sing, and When You Dance With Me ~

Ok, I've finally found time to write a post *sigh*

I'm at grandmas.

Mum had to do an art workshop at an event in Wales so we all came to Manchester to stay the night because Manchester is closer to Wales...

MY FAMILY IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY RIGHT NOW!

rofl

The Welsh would love if an earthquake separated Wales from England....

Anyway, I have had the weirdest most mind boggling past few days.

Yesterday was fun (if the definition of fun is - HORRIBLE)

Its just like a continuation of that moment when nothing at all goes how you want...but instead of being just a moment it has lasted a week...

I need like a spa weekend break...or a trip to the beach or something, because I'm so wound up.

It's like - holding up a building and then every once in a while your knee gives way and everything crashes down and then you have to pick it all back up again.

Basically, I'm one of those people who holds in their emotions, but then sometimes the pressure builds up and the tiniest of littlest stupid things can make me explode...like an idiot.

Yes, yesterday I was an idiot...silly idiot of the first degree...I excelled in babo-ness.

My head is basically like this (aiudguaksjdhasu87teiuwyoret7iayjfqoueugqwkjbfaslf)

on the inside.

AND THEN!

To make things even better...as I got into the car last night, the door jammed against my neighbours car and when I pulled it...it scratched their paintwork.

I almost sat on the floor and cried.

I was staring at it for ages, then I showed Sarah and she was like,

'Just tell them, they'll know it was our car.'
I thought,

'YEAH WELL IF IT WAS YOU IM SURE YOU WOULD WANT TO TELL THEM.'
If it was Sarah, I would probably have gone to tell them anyway, because I am such a lovely elder sister... *cough*

but anyway, I just pulled puppy eyes at daddy and he knocked on and told them for me as I cowered guiltily in the car like a noob.

Sarah was just looking at me like,

'You idiot.'
And then she asked me to help her play Professor Layton on the DS, because she was stuck on one of the puzzles...this was helpful - because this way I could concentrate on maths problems rather than MY (wonderful & plentiful) problems.

I'm good at maths...at least numbers end up making sense in the end.

I don't think my head will never make sense.

I should come with a warning -

If You Value Your Sanity Keep Away From This Person

OH!

This is like a bash myself blog.

Do I really have to bash myself this much?

I already feel bad enough *sigh*

LIFE!!

*screams*

Someone make it better please T__T

Ok then, yesterday was just one of those days - I will move on.

I'm sorry to anyone who felt the force of my hormonal spazz attack ... so sorry.

------------

SO!

I saw sunflowers today...I love sunflowers. They made me smile like a wally in the middle of the supermarket.

Actually a lot of things made me smile today.

Today was just the right type of weather...you know, when you go out and its warm but not too warm.

So I took Sam for a walk, and we just stood on the bridge over the river watching the water flowing and daydreaming.

Then I spent half an hour in grandmas garden just throwing the ball for Sam.

Yes, I did throw it in the hedge and no I couldn't find it afterwards, but luckily Sammy found another ball in the garden so it was all good.

I just chilled most of the day.

Like a dog.

It's a dogs life.

My life..... haha...ohh this positive vibe I'm trying to boost is kind of failing isn't it.

Ah well.

SUNFLOWERS!

Ok, I'm finalizing this post.

Feel the Love,

Minnie

P.S. HWAITING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment