Sunday 19 September 2010

Read Between the Lines

There is absolutely nothing like the feeling of just getting out of the bath...feeling so clean and warm and cozy (omg how is 'cozy' not in the google chrome dictionary HOW PATHETIC) and relaxed.

Unless of course you have a fever and then get overheated and faint when you get out because you stood up too fast (true story).

but anyway, I'm just waiting for my sister to come home so we can watch a movie, cus ya know....I'm so bored...and kind of irked as hell :)

I just bought some headphones for the ipod, because the other ones have had it really. The new ones have a mic too so Sarah can use the itouch for Skype now which is pretty lush.

Tomorrow I have one of those annoying pointless interviews at the job centre and I can't stand the thought of it. I hate going to that place, I feel violated when I come out of there...its full of un-educated people who are probably inbred...

Wow, I'm so nasty sometimes its terrible...I'm generally known as the nice person.

Or the invisible person.

When I was in Manchester someone actually said,

'Wow, Minnie, you are so quiet I didn't notice you were here.'`


Which was kind of my objective.

I'm not particularly bothered about being noticed (I do like to be appreciated though).

If I have to be loud and boisterous to be noticed I'd rather not bother with it all.

Its so uncivilized :D

I will just direct all my repressed energy into going wild about Big Bang...because quite frankly, they are just so interesting.

MAYN! Where the hell is Sarah?! It doesn't take this long to ride a horse!

You know what?? My irked feelings have gone...I can't handle harbouring such negative feelings in my body for long periods of time.

I suffocate under them.

Its much better directing your energy into the good feelings, like love and kindness.

Its like being jealous...there is just no benefits to come from such an attitude.

And I admit, I do get jealous sometimes, but its such a dirty feeling I can't bear it...I have to find ways to get myself out of that mindset.

Once I actually wrote on paper the positives and negatives of being jealous when I was in a certain predicament. As I looked at my writing on that piece of paper the facts clearly stated that I should discard the jealous feelings because it would harm me more than anything else.

And so I did, and I felt MUCH better...

I advise you to do that.

Its wise to weigh out the pro's and cons before you make a decision.

Therefore I know now for future reference to steer clear from jealousy....because it solves nothing at all and just turns you into a horrible person...and its a pretty cowardly way to behave.

So good for me!! A lesson learned...and I find that I don't get jealous as much any more (although it does creep up at times).

And this is SO my quote of the day -

'One way or another, passion makes fools of us all'
- Jane Austen

Actually it should be the quote of my life...

And its not that your passion makes you feel like a fool...its how other people reacted to it.

Other people can never understand your passions and desires though.

I've never in my whole life let someone make me feel bad about what I love...and I know the people who truly care about me respect that, even if they think I'm weird they accept that is what I'm like.

My sister is probably the best person in the world for doing this...but then, we are connected by blood so its kind of her duty...HAHAH SUCKS FOR HER.

I'm kidding really XD

Ok, Sarah has actually just come home now and instead of coming up to talk to me she logged into msn and started a video call. ROFL.

Ok I'm going to watch a movie with her now, so be back later ~

---

Well that was nice, it's the best watching a movie with my sister...we can make weird remarks on the storyline and actors and no one judges us XDDD

After we watched the film, we came upstairs and finished off watching an episode of Mischievous Kiss. Its so cute and funny...though there is a negative side effect to me watching drama's. I always end up comparing the situations and relationships in the dramas to areas in my own life and after I've finished an episode I get this fake sense of reality and then get disappointed with life when I finally wake up and see my life and how it really is...

*sigh*

I'm sure most girls have this problem....darn the media!!!

Not that I don't enjoy drama's....because I really do. Its nice sometimes so escape from hurtful and unsatisfying reality.

Its weird really that I should want to watch a story about someone else's insane love life...when mine (or whatever this thing is that I have) is the most bizarre experience I've ever had....I should write a book about it so they can make a drama....it could be called 'Mixed Signals' or 'Stubborn Idiots'.

How interesting that would be.

My wisdom teeth are trying to appear again. I always feel sick when it happens. I do not react well to teething...this must be why God made teeth grow in babies so we wouldn't be able to remember the pain.

My sister just got out of bed and went downstairs then came back up and said,

'I just got up so I could scare you with my rockstar hair'


O_O

Sometimes I just don't get her.

Ughh I'm so tired you know. This weekend was SO busy as I predicted. Weekdays are so dead in comparison...well not dead, but less active.

I feel happy though because I'm having a great hair day and Manchester United beat Liverpool which is COMPLETELY GLORIOUS! There is not a victory more satisfying than one over our arch enemies. My dad is VERY happy haha.

I think I should stop here. I'm actually in a blogging mood, but I think this post is pretty decent and I dont want to ruin it by writing too much.

I shall sleep now and hope my tooth ache doesn't have an affect on the depth of my slumber.

Good Night Everyone, you are all lush ones you know :D

Love From Minnie

1 comment: