Sunday 19 September 2010

I Will Never Accept This Silence

I often wonder why do people who sky dive wear a helmet?

Its not like a helmet will help if something goes terribly wrong...

Maybe it's to keep their ears warm or something???

---

Its Sunday morning everyone!!!

And its very gloomy and rainy too...but I am trying to be positive here even though I have a feeling that optimism is going to be very difficult for me today.

I will take today as a challenge and will try to rise to the occasion.

Even though I will have those little nagging questions in the back of my mind. You know, those kind of questions that keep you awake at night.

....

Did you know I have a morning habit?

I may have written about it before.

I always sneeze repeatedly when I wake up, but apparently this doesn't make me special at all because it happens to a lot of people.

It is kind of irritating though, especially when you are trying to sneak around the house early in the morning, but then start sneezing madly and wake the parents up who then proceed to tell you to do stuff like wash the dishes or make them a cup of tea.

Which in a way is kind of a selfish way to think...but since when do people feel completely unselfish at 7am???

I was thinking of doing a daily photograph for my blog.

Like a picture that stood out for me during my entire day...that describes my day.

Lets see if there is anything worth taking a picture of...maybe I should take a snap of the grey skies and hope that soon the sun will appear.

(re-appearance of other things would be nice too, am I right??? *worried*)

Oh! I just had a De Ja Vu....that was weird.

You know? I really wish it was new year soon. I feel like having a fresh start.

I know New Year is kind of an illusion really, but I guess it does give you an opportunity to refresh your life a bit.

Although it does seem to me that I'm constantly refreshing my life throughout the year anyway desperately trying to motivate myself to become a self dependent individual (OMG LOL what a joke).

I really need...something.

I've been awake for almost 4 hours and all I've been doing is stalking tumblr and recharging my batteries.

We have to be in church in just over an hours time...I should be allowed to go in my PJ's...I'm sure Jesus wouldn't mind. My PJ's are very nice actually.

I need to take Sammy out anyway, so I guess this is me signing off for now.

This feels like a two post Sunday haha.

Maybe I have a lot to say today. Who knows? Lets see what happens shall we?

All the students go back to uni this Monday and this is the first time in three years that I haven't....I've never had this little to do in my whole life...I have never been this in-active.

I'm like a dormant volcano.

I need to do more artwork...I wish I had a nice area in my room where I could do my artwork and keep my laptop near at hand....ohhh I wish I had a studio with a bed in it...that makes me sound lazy doesn't it???

Maybe I should redesign the layout of my room some more...I think its due time I sorted it out again.

Where to begin though?

You know what? I often feel like I use this blog just as an excuse to talk to myself. Its like I just dump my thoughts here and try and sort through them.

It's no easy task to make sense of the inside of my brain.

Ok its almost 10 and I have to get ready and take Sammy out in the rain.

See you later folks.

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment