Wednesday 22 September 2010

And I Know That You See What You're Doing to Me, Tell Me Why? ~

Im just waiting for a call from Dora to say,

'Hey Minnie! Judah is awake now so lets meet in town!'


Originally we were going to meet around 10:30, but I'm glad it changed, because no one is home other than me and Sam would have been on his own for ages before mum and Sarah got back.

He is a little softie and doesn't like being left alone, he hides under furniture when he can sense that we are going out XD

I hope I have money in my bank account, I REALLY need some new jeans that will actually stay on.

If I do have money, I will ask Dora to help me pick some nice new ones.

New jeans feel so good don't they?

I need some new bobbles too, the one Im using atm is a crap useless thing that will only wrap around my hair twice.

Last night I slept so badly, for some reason my nose decided to block up and you know how annoying it is when you are trying to sleep and you just can't breathe XD

So I woke up at 7:30 after restlessly sleeping. I kept having those half asleep half awake dreams...where the sleeping part of me was thinking the dream was real and the awake part of me was telling the sleeping part of me that it was a delusional idiot.

Oh yeah, I made a new tumblr blog -

This one is just for pictures and shizz that I like so if you would like to check that out...

here is the linkage -

http://pienso-en-ti-siempre.tumblr.com/

Excuse the mess that it is in at the moment, I still haven't found a layout that I'm happy with and my picture is actually Monkey D. Luffy because there isn't any of me saved on the PC ROFL.

Oh 'Pienso en ti siempre' means 'I'm always thinking of you' or 'I think of you always'

Just in case anyone wondered.

Why is it that I am able to understand and learn Spanish so much quicker than Korean?

Maybe its because I learned Spanish pronunciation before and I was pretty good at it so I'm more confident...I dunno XD

I like Korean though...its pleasant.

AWWWW I have my foot on Sammy because he is asleep under the desk and I can feel his little heartbeat, its so cute dhfsdhfsdhfsuifrsdufh!

Ok he moved now :(

Dora still hasn't called...imma text her and see wassup!

I have no idea why I'm typing a running commentary here of ever single little thing I do XD

*elevator music*

You know what???

My dog is so cute!!! He just so cuddly and fluffy and adorable. The house and our family would be horrible without him. He completes us XD

When we are home and he is like at kennels or something...it feels so weird and empty.

I think its nice to know that if someone tries to rob your house they will get viciously attacked or if you are having a walk at night, no one will try and molest you because if they do they will get bitten.

I don't do it a lot, but I can actually set Sam on people ROFL

Its so funny, one minute he's lying down all peaceful and snoring and all I have to do is point and say,

'GO GET THEM!!!'


And he will jump up and sahfashfuiasfhyuas. :D :D

Of course It works the other way too.

If I hug someone he will accept them.

He is so cute bless him :)

Ahhh! Me duele el estomago! This is so irritating, just as I'm about to go out, it starts acting weird...

Why would it do this to me now?!?!?!?

Have I eaten anything bad? Nope, just dry toast.

OH OH! But I did have that extra strong coffee with like two espresso shots.

Well whatever, I will manage, like I usually do.


AIT! Well Dora just called so I'm catching the bus now.

Hasta Luego me queridos! (See you later my darlings) :)

Muchos Gracias for reading this shizz!

Love Min

P.S. Me encanta tu la nariz FO SHO!!!!!

P.P.S. This may help you while I am having this phase of loving the Spanish Language

http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

Though its probably just rubbish like google translate.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment