Thursday 23 September 2010

Kokoro to Kokoro

Oh wow :D

Yesterday was fun.

Dora didn't call me till about 2 in the afternoon to meet her so I spent most of my day cleaning the house and stalking tumblr...tumblr is just so addictive *sigh*

Then it took me ages to get out of the house to catch the bus because I was chained to the computer because of some gorgeous forehead that kept appearing and knocking me senseless.

Anyway, Dora started to call to ask where I was so I had to use all my will power to turn the computer off...then when I finally got to the bus stop the bus didn't arrive for like 30 mins!!!

(which is annoying because I could have had more forehead time, ROFL...Im joking....somewhat)


OH yeah hahaha, this bus came and usually all the buses that pass by this stop go to town.

I was listening to music and I just got on and said,

'To Crown Point Please'


and the driver looked at me all confused and said,

'I don't go that way, this is a school bus love.'


Then I looked up the aisle of the bus and all these kids in blue school uniforms were looking at me like '???????'

Then of course I laughed and said,

'Ohhhh sorreeeee'


and jumped off the bus making a mental note to always check the bus number in future before getting on it to prevent any further embarrassing mistakes.

Anyway, I met Dora and she bought me a subway sandwich...it was the Italian one where you eat and kind of overdose on meat.

I usually just get the Salad one but I fancied meat yesterday.

To be honest, I fancy meat now too....maybe I'm protein deficient or something.

Anyway the rest of yesterday I spent at Doras watching The Dark Knight on her massive TV...THAT FILM IS LONG!

I didn't realize it was so long.

By the time I came home it was like 11:30pm or something and I was so flaming tired I just collapsed on my bed and died (which was good in a way because my sleep the night before had been lacking).

Ohh but today my wisdom teeth have been doing my head in (literally) again. I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GROW ALREADY! Not only are my gums sore but I get shooting pains right down into my neck and through my jaw. I get so irritable with this IRRITATING pain. sdajhsdjashdjhasdbasdguaskdg!!!!

I wonder if there is a new episode of Playful Kiss yet. A bit of Hyun Joong may ease my pain.

Ohh I need to go to the store and buy dog food...maybe I'll get some ice cream too, I'm craving it now =.=

Something gorgeous and marshmallowy....ohh dear, my sweet tooth has gone into overload...this always happens. Last week I had no appetite at all and this week I just want to feast on everything I see before me.

OHOHO there are two new episodes of Playful Kiss, I'm so watching those later...even though I totally know the storyline and everything. IT CUTE THOUGH!!! CUUUUUUUUTEEEEE I TELL YOU!!!!

----

Ok so Sammy has had his dinner now.

Though I'm a bit concerned.

I went to check my account yesterday and it said I had £20, then I went to check today and it said I had £8 which is kind of weird since I've not used my card or spent any money.

I'm hoping that I'm not being ripped off or something. That would suck SO MUCH.

On a more positive note, dad bought ice-cream and its DELICIOUS!

Caramel honeycomb flavour...SO OISHII!!!

And its not dinner time yet, but no one is at home so I snook into the freezer and broke into the ice-cream AND ATE SOME WITH A SPOON! It was so satisfying...but then suddenly I got cravings for something savoury (because I do in fact prefer savoury to sweet) so I cut myself a slice of cheese and ate it.

SO UNHEALTHY! ICE CREAM AND CHEESE WITHIN A COUPLE OF MINUTES.

But you should thank and adore the cow....without cows none of this lush stuff would exist. They are completely USEFUL CREATURES!! I can sort of understand why Hindu's worship and treasure them.

Although I couldn't stop myself from eating beef steak even if I wanted too...its so yummy T___T

Why am I talking about this? XD

Omg you can watch Haru with English SUBBAGE online!!!! sfkskdfsjdkfbkjsdf

Im sorry Hyun Joongie, but Big Bang and their Leadah come first bro!

AWGLOSDFJNGSFDLGNLSDF

NOT ONLY BIG BANG BUT KIM BUM AND PARK SHI HOO (Who we have just been watching in Iljimae) AND AND YUNHO!!!

and I forget the other ladies names but all I know is that one of them is SOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOS Beautiful and has kissed Kim Hyun Joongie in BOF so I'm not dropping him BECAUSE THERE IS KIND OF A PALE INDIRECT CONNECTION!!!

asdasdkjshdjkahsdkjhfskjdfghlsudkjfbalsdkgjalsdgkjbadlsgjka

HARU WAS SOSOSOSOS CUTE!!!! Me and Sarah held in screams when Big Bang came on the screen...aSFOUALSJFNKLASFAISF

AMAZING FUN!!!

Its not very long either. Its cute and funny and has LOTS of eyecandy.

I advise to watch. It makes you want to visit Korea and have sweet times with gorgeous folks.

Anyway, I'm going to watch episodes of Playful KISSU with Sarah now before I go to sleep.

Good Night Lush Ones

Love Min

P.S. Sarah hugged me because I sneezed today and I don't know what that meant.

P.S.S. CONFUSED....but omg it was funny on FB today

No comments:

Post a Comment