Sunday 12 September 2010

God Only Know What I'd be Without You ~

Regrets

I regret waking up this early....Im so un tired though.

*AWAKE*

Even though the awakenment (not a word) was forcibly induced by chemicals.

Its because when I close my eyes I see images of slugs. My silly brain!!! Why is it doing this to me...as if my psych isn't imbalanced enough as it is!

Well yesterday we went to this old lady's place to help with her garden...which ended up being like a small holding with conservation land attached! It was MASSIVE, but awesome!

I should have taken pictures but I was too busy raking grass.

She had like this orchard which was so overgrown so this guy came with this massive strimmer and blasted all the growth and then me and Sarah and dad raked it all up into piles so that they can be burned later.

It was fun though, she has so many animals...

I picked up her rooster and had a cuddle LOOOOL he was called Gary.

I always wanted a chicken or a duck...but I got a dog so there's nothing to complain about :D

If you should ever leave me, life would still go on, believe me.

The world would show nothing to me...so what good would living do me?


I love that song T_T

*listens to that song*

I think its one of my most favourite songs in the whole wide world...the lyrics are stunning and beautiful.

Today we were just running all over the place, Im so tired....and yes I have been adding bits to this post all throughout the day...actually its almost 12am and I started writing this at about 9am LOOOOL

but yeah, since we stopped using the church building we have had to use someones house to have our church service in.

It feels like we are in one of those communist countries that ban religious freedom...you know where they have to have church at someones house in secret??

but actually, its kind of comfy and nice, just having the acoustic guitar and we all sit around on the sofas...because to be honest the drums freaking bugged me in the old place, I used to have t sit right next to them and got a headache.

Anyway after the meeting dad made everyone some pasta for lunch and somehow the conversation got round to Miranda Kerr ... yes, we talk about underwear models at church ROFL...what do you expect when Sarah and I are there? XD

I find it amusing that I get a random text from Mr Charmingface just as the conversation is about Miranda Kerr...how does he do that??? HOW DID YOU KNOW??? DDD:

:)

Anyway I came home and realised I'd left msn on in my rush to get out and it seemed like I'd been ignoring people LOL

It reminds me of the times I fall asleep when I'm on the laptop and Sarah has to switch it off for me and apologize to the people who've been talking...I've done that a few times.

My tummy kind of hurts...this is what comes of eating a Big Mac at 11pm...the onions in it were not chopped finely either....it was like eating half an onion...my tummy cant take that kind of high acidic content.

Its kind of weird and sensitive, it gets temperamental if I eat something greasy or whatever...I just hope it doesn't hinder my sleep.

I'm looking forward to the week. I can relax!!

I'm such a softie...goodness knows what I will be like when I have to work...at least I'll have a bit of money...I need some...oh but you know all this.

Yeah so then mum and dad dragged us out to this place because mum is going to work at a school teaching art on Mondays and so she went to look at the school.

Its actually REALLY nice, its only been open a few weeks and its a renovated old church....its kind of gorgeous to be honest, they have a Gym behind the altar LOOOOL

Apparently people complained about the gym, but I don't think its a problem...I mean....God wants us to be healthy ROFL.

Actually, you know what, I should really sleep, because my sister is going with my mum in the morning and she has to wake up really early so I don't want to keep her awake or ruin her sleeptime.

Sorry this has been kind of a weird post haha.

I started off being so awake and now I'm dropping off.

Goodnight everyone.

Love From Minnie

P.S. I finished Kimi ni Todoke - SDLASKDNASLDKNASLKDa SOOOOO CUTE!! I HOPE THEY MAKE A SECOND SERIES!!!! I wanna see Sawako and Shota's relationship develop more...and also Chizu and Ruu's (because those two are freakin cute!)

asDLSJDLASJDLAKSDKASD

LY

No comments:

Post a Comment