Thursday 2 September 2010

For the Record

To all Who May Be Concerned -

because I'm tired of repeating myself and I want you to be very positively sure about how I feel.

It all boils down to this -

If I say I love you it means I do.

If you ask me how much

I will tell you this - As much as I possibly can

If you want to know in what way

For goodness sake ask me - because I will tell you.

It hurts when I can't be there when someone needs me

If I could somehow jump out of my body and be where you are when you need someone, I would.

Except, the harsh and painful reality is I can't do that.

If it seems like I'm going crazy, its because I feel helpless and I don't know what to do.

But I'm trying my best. So please believe in me.

I guess, sometimes my humanity gets the better of me.

Just know in all truth - I love you

...that's something you can always be sure of.

--------

In my own personal experience with people the worst thing I've found is being uncertain about how someone feels about you.

I never wanted to do the same to the people I love - but sometimes I find that I repeat myself over and over...saying I love you until it sounds like I'm just saying it for the sake of it.

but its not like that at all - I say It because I so desperately want you to know its true.

Please, believe me...it matters...

From Minnie (the eonnie, the nuna, the triplet, the dongsaeng, the cow/nubcak/noob/idiot - the anything I am to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment