Thursday 9 September 2010

I Wish I Could Fly

SOOO!!! I finished making my cake!!!

It took two days but meh!!! It still looks lush. Not tasted it yet though, I'm waiting for dad to come home before we cut into it.

So here are the final stages of the creation of my cake :D

I do kind of think its AWESOME how you can make something like this when you put together lots of random things.

ITS LIKE MAKING A BABY......

well not quite....loooool

but yes anyway!!! Pictures!

Make ready the ingredients for the icing :D -


Sift the tons and tons of icing sugar you have to use (this takes about 30 mins and absolutely KILLS the arms) -


The Result is so FLUFFAY though -


Then I squashed it with a spoon and ruined the snow effect -


Milk and a shot of espresso -


Mix half the icing sugar some butter the milk and espresso together -


Then gradually mix in the remaining half of the icing sugar -


Until it has a smooth and spreadable consistency -


Remove previously made cake from tin and spread some of the buttercream icing mixture on top of it -


Then place the second cake on top of the first and top it off with the remaining frosting and some walnut halves.

Then, just camwhore your cake so you can put pictures on your blog -





I wonder what it looks like when sliced?

I'm so into looks LOL this is terrible - I should be wondering how it tastes!

I'm just not feeling very hungry thats all...

Not for sweet things, I'm more into savoury food...I just like how sweet things look pretty haha.

Ok, that's done!

Now I'm going down to watch a movie with my sis like I promised.

Laters,

Love from Minnie

P.S. I'm posting like mad because I want to get to 200 posts by the end of this week hahah....

~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment