Tuesday 21 September 2010

Voy a Soñar Contigo :D

Its Tuesday!!! Which means I'm on my own again. I don't mind though, I really like it. Everything goes at my own pace and there is no one around stressing me out telling me how slow I am.

Oh yes of course, I do realize life goes at it's own pace and that other people are there to motivate you.

but its nice to just have one day where I can chill without being shouted at.

I guess its like, doing something you aren't supposed to or would be dissaproved of if anyone was around to see it.

OH YEAH BABY! Tuesday is my CHILL SESSION (without distraction).

Yes...I do have an almost illegal appreciation of the phrase 'go with the flow'

Especially if the flow is turtle pace.

11:11 :D

I should move a bit its almost MIDDAY!

MOVE MOVE BABY DON'T STOP ~


Haha that song came on my playlist just as I typed that....SCARY!

OH OH!!! My new ipod headphones arrived today, YAY for sound in both ears again!!

Imma get a bath and then give them a test drive when I go out for a walk with my little boy (dog).

How can headphones be driven??

brb :) :D SDLIHASDNKASDFAFHIDFLAKNFDASDF (sorry, high on tea)

-----

Omg lol, I completely forgot I was writing a blog and now its 7:31 pm XD

I'm not on my own any more which means I am removed from the pc and sat on my bed with my lappy.

I'm actually feeling VERY comfortable...it's going to be hard for me to move when Sarah comes home.

We have started watching Iljimae again.

I think this is maybe the third time round. Its such a lush drama though and Lee Jun Ki is just....you know what? I'm not even going to try and describe what he is.

but I think he has a nice forehead...if you were wondering.

I'm going to Doras again tomorrow so I can watch The Dark Knight on her TV...it's going to be lush.

I told my dad and he was like,

'Stop wasting your time and get a job.'


Whereas if I'd told him I was just staying at home all day he would have said,

'Stop wasting your time inside, why don't you go and see Dora or something?'


I can't win I tell you!

Mum came into the study earlier when me and Sarah were watching an episode of Playful Kiss and when she saw Hyun Joong she said,

'Ohh, that guy is such a girl isn't he.'


She mustn't appreciate pretty boys...I wonder where me and Sarah got it from?

I really love my new deodorant it smells like wild roses.......

Can't you tell I'm struggling for post content?

I just saw my deodorant on the side and decided to write about it...

Its dove minimising Anti Perspirant in wild rose flavour...flavour?? HAHAH I mean like...scent.

I recommend actually, its muy muy goot! It 'reduces that prickly feeling between shaves'

LOOOOL my blog has officially hit a new low

(btw, 'muy' means 'very' in español, I liked learning Spanish I dunno why my school cancelled the lessons T_T)

OMG I HAVE AN EMAIL!

My fear of emails has strangely dispersed since I finished uni. Maybe its because I don't have any IRRITATING messages from lecturers any more.

Although, I don't get emails off anyone now. Just business type ones and receipts and boring shizzle like that.

Yeah I was right, it was just some promotion from paypal...how un-interesting (kind of like this blog post).

Gosh, I'm SO bored.

I'm going to just finish here because I have nothing left to say and am not feeling very emotional or depressed (which is surprising really considering how tactful and sensitive the people I love are towards me).

I miss CEO conversations too :( SO MUCH!

Ahhh anyway,

hasta luego

Te Quiero ~

From Minnie

P.S. AMADO!! QUE TE MEJORES PRONTO, PORQUE TE NECESITO TU Y ESTOU DESESPERADAMENTE ENAMORADO DE TI!!!

*hides face*

Awww, that's so sweet of me to say that....but whether it is phrased correctly is another matter all together.

AHHH!! MI VIDA ES LOCA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment