Friday 17 September 2010

My Crazy Gorgeous

I feel so good.

Maybe not mentally (its ok in there though)

but physically I feel so lush and refreshed...Its like -

Alertness without the help of caffeine.

I'm so glad I decided to go and hit the hay at 10:30 last night...usually I wait until the next day.

If you don't have the habit of going to sleep early (like me) you really should try it, at least once a week...it will make you feel good :D

So anyway, I'm actually writing this at 8:40am because I'm going to Manchester later with my friend.

She is an architect and we are going to the church over there to measure the walls because they want to put new layout in the kitchen.

So I have to go with her to hold the baby ROFL.

Not that I mind, he is so cute....if he gets upset I will hold him upside down, because he likes that....

Baby boys are so weird.

You know what I can't understand???

The fear of spiders...WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SCARED OF THEM???

And its not like any of the species in this country are poisonous.

All they are are little creatures who happen to be so amazing I'm almost sick because they are so awesome.

I mean just the fact that they build their home in one night with materials they produce with their own body is just sdhjkasfhjasfh.

Pretty much all female spiders will die so that their babies will survive.

Ok so there is this spider who has made a web on the outside of our kitchen window...I have no idea what type she is because I'm not a spider expert, but OMG she is SO AWESOME!!

Everyday her web gets ripped and spoiled by the wind and then every morning when I wake up, its freaking perfect again!!!

I think people with fears only have them because they lack knowledge...because if you knew a lot about how spiders behave and work, you couldn't possibly be scared of them.

And yes, they aren't very attractive creatures, but if someone looked at you because of your looks and then said 'EW' and killed you by crushing you with any object within their reach...you wouldn't be very happy.

And anyway, house spiders catch the flies that carry diseases and sit of your food and lay their eggs on your steak...which in time will give you worms.

It is in your interest to leave the spider ALONE!

SPIDERS ARE HEROES

Ok, I will shut up now about the eight legged creatures....but I have this feeling that I've blogged about this before ha!

Merlin season 3 has started.

This is joyful news...Saturday nights now have ENTERTAINMENT VALUE!

Even if I did have friends around here...the fact is, I would never see them Saturday Evenings because its fact that we would all be in front of our TV's/Computers watching Merlin.

I have no idea what we will do when Arthur finally becomes king and discovers that Merlin has magic and the BBC finishes it up.

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH OUR WINTERY SATURDAY NIGHTS???

Ohh well, I may be married by then and me and my wealthy husband can go to stay at high end hotels in London and Paris and Rome for the weekend...OH! and that awesome spa in Bath...Yes...that would be nice.

SO MERLIN CANNOT FINISHED UNTIL I AM MARRIED.

Otherwise....I dread to think of what might happen....

(Realistically, I could have a job by then and have money to go visit my friends, but I do like to daydream.)

Yesterday was one of those days where I would have done more but didn't.

The story of my life really.

Although to be fair to myself, when I do usually get off my backside and do something and actually try my best I end up with very good results.

Or so history tells me...I've just had a lack of interest in things/stuff recently.

It's my fault for being so bound to electronic devices.

If it's not the computer, I'm usually stuck in front of the TV watching movies or sat playing some RPG that takes 70+ hours to complete.

Even when I go out I end up sat in a cinema.

I guess drawing and writing are the only things I actually create myself....but even those need me to be sat on my bum.

I really need a hobby that has me standing up and walking....I can feel my muscle tissue in my legs reducing dramatically (which is bad btw, you want fats to disappear not muscle).

Today will be different though I guess, because I'm off to Manchester (JOY).

I am aware and proud that it is my place of birth, but honestly if grandma and Old Trafford wasn't there...I would have very little sentimental attachment to the place.

---------

Ok so I'm back home now!!

Dora drives so fast it took like 45 mins to get to Manchester ROFL.

Then we only stayed there an hour and then made our way home

THANK GOODNESS!

:D

I always love coming home from Manchester...one of the good things about Manchester is it makes you appreciate home more.

I love driving back and seeing the hills in front of you...it kind of feels like coming out of prison.

I think even the air is fresher here.

Well it was nice to spend the day with Dora and little Judah anyway (even though he likes throwing food).

...hurm, my laptop is lagging sooo badly...I seriously need to refresh it...maybe I should start tonight...Its will take so long T___T

No I should. Imma do it as I write this...Lets see if I can actually finish saving everything by tonight.

So

I need to save music, pictures, msoft documents, videos, msn convos :D OH AND MUSIC

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TT____TT

=.=

Ok I can download music again...so forget that.

I'll only save the irreplaceable.

Its almost done now....

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!

This is all very exciting for me...kevin (my laptop) has never been factory state since I got him three years ago.

And yes, this all could go terribly wrong, because me and computers don't usually understand each other, but I'm trying my best for the the sake of myself and Kevin.

I had a Mcdonalds today and never thought I would feel hungry again, but I feel slightly peckish now...I hope dinner is ready soon. HURM



....

Ok I kind of fail...I have no idea what to do now that I've saved everything.

Would anyone like to let me know how you reformat a computer??

*embarrassed*

I'm so noob T__T

Jae was being particularly charming yesterday and said I was, 'The cow who sits in front of a laptop doing nothing.' (clearly he is an expert on sweet talking)

Although, technically it is kind of true because I can't even use the laptop properly. (though its not completely true =.= PFFT)

Oh I feel so USELESS.

Maybe I should just get another early nights sleep...I'm feeling a little tired and my PJ's are looking SO inviting.

They are saying,

'Minnie, wear us.'


Its gotten so much colder in the past three days though.

We have to put the heating on now, it's kind of depressing....Winter D:

I always want to sleep more in winter.

Well, I'm going to let myself be taken by sleep now...

Silly computer stuffs can wait!

And you know what??? I freaking miss Mico and YJ.

...I guess this is the calm before the busy weekend...

Weekends are so tiresome.

Love From Minnie

P.S. By the way, I looked at my blog stats and I can see all the countries that visit. THANKS FOR READING PEOPLE!!! :D It makes me happy when I see all the various countries :)

P.S.S.

I once read a book that had these characters and they were like magical twins. And the further apart they were from each other the weaker they were...and if they were apart for too long they would die...

I just remembered it...Its kind of a romantic thought so I decided to share it XD

Ja Ne minna-san

Aishiteru ~

No comments:

Post a Comment