Tuesday 28 September 2010

I Sarang Soke We Just Going Crazy

XD

I'm having a little reminiscence of the soundtrack of my teens, back when I swore by punk rock music and used to mosh around to my classmates crappy screamo band (I still don't understand why so many people came to their concerts).



Awww Falling Up are still lush....

BUT BUT!!! This song describes mostly the soundtrack of my teenage years...I loved it then and honestly, it will never not be good.



*Applauds*

Before that I liked rap XD

And I've always liked classical cos I'm as classy as shizz.

But, I guess now I just listen to whatever I like the sound of...I like it better this way...

An old aquaintance of my dad once asked me,

'What kind of music do you like nowadays.'


and I was like,

'Oh, I'm really into K Music and J music.'


He said,

'
Ohh, I think I've heard of that.'


and I thought,

'No...No, you haven't.'


----

I'm listening to Cotton Candy by Daesung right now...cos I'm down with that shizz yo!

XDDD

Me and my friend used to do mock gangster speak in church because we found it hilarious.

And you wanna know something?

It was hilarious.

....

So anyway, today!

I woke up feeling lousy as hell, wisdom teeth are still giving me grief (omo it rhymes!) and I was overwhelmingly tired and had shooting pains in my stomach.

I have lost that huge appetite I had last week, by the way.

It took me about 10 minutes to shove some cornflakes down my throat this morning, it wasn't the most pleasant eating moment.

----

Did you know that the circumference of the earth is 24,902 miles?

So If I stood in one place on the equator and walked straight for 24, 902 miles I would end up where I started, but I guess I would be dead long before then, because of oceans and dangerous terrains and wild beasts.

and I don't know what point I wanted to make here.

I just feel really really really sad today.

I want to sleep...or something.

Maybe its because the weather is so dull.

I'd take a picture, but mum took my camera with her to work to take a picture of a big tree, even though I told her its only the beginning of autumn and it's not really going to be aflame with gold and red leaves quite yet.

but no one listens to me anyway...

WOAH, major feeling sorry for self here!

I just made myself laugh with my own statement of depression

omg Im such a weirdo, I'm glad no one is in the house to hear me laughing at myself

Well, Sam is here, but he accepts me for what I am...its one of the main reasons why I love him...he also has really soft ears.

Sam is my dog btw...for anyone who didn't know.

My Avatar dvd's came :D

I know what I'll be watching this evening or rather....

I know what I will be forcing Sarah to watch with me this evening.

We should get all three books and have a big Avatar marathon and eat marshmallows and sweets and popcorn and dorito's with a nice salsa and then buy a Chinese takeaway...yes, I still have yet to have one.

Its like Sarah when she wanted a kebab for AGES, like three months straight, and then she finally got one and I don't even think she has had one yet.

When we were house searching we used to come to Leeds every Sunday to look at various places, but on the way back home to Manchester we used to get a kebab and the shop owner got to know Sarah really well and used to give her free food.

Things like that always happen to Sarah.

The most I got as a kid was a chewing gum from a lady on the bus and once at a restaurant an old man gave me a pound and I was convinced that he was an angel. I even asked my mum if he was LOOOL.

After that I always hoped that people would give me free chewing gum on buses and that people in restaurants would give me money.

but that's before I knew what selfishness was...

I love the song Sunset Glow by Big Bang it reminds me of smiling.

I love things that remind me of smiling

UGH!!! I'm going to have to turn the light on in this dark room the daylight is not sufficiently helping me with endorphin production....why the hell is endorphin not in the google chrome dictionary!!! How dare it have that squiggly red line underneath it!!! Google Chrome is making a mockery of my spelling!

T___T my stomach is spazzing out

AND tumblr is being so darn HATEFUL! I don't care if there is maintenance going on!

but (lol) I just saw another ignorant comment about England.

The question was where were you born and where do you belong -

I wont say where they were from, but they did say that they belonged in either England or Liverpool.

I find that simply hilarious for several reasons...none of which I will mention, in fear of being offensive.

Though I will say this - Liverpool is IN England darling (unfortunately).

Oh wow! Its 2pm!!

what the hell have I been doing all day???

Oh yeah I remember, I'm ill...



:(

I just watched that MV three times in a row...because....I like the pillow bit, its cool :D

Park Han Byul is cool :)

Se7en should just marry her, he's getting old now...LOOOOL, isn't he like 26 or something???

ancient boy.

I bet they laughed a lot making that MV...

I want to laugh soon

stASDHGSDGJKSDFLIFSGLDKSFGSDFILGdf
g
dfgdfGSDPFGK:SDFg
dfgsdFGP:ISDFLGMSDFGO:JDSF:GJDF:OGJLDFSGJDSfg
f
gdfhSFDH:DFSHSDFKLM:DFHJSD:FKLDFHJOPDJGDSFKSGODF:JGERLGJSDFGMDF:GHr

fgSPDFGKMDFGUKJUSPFDGML:SDFGUJSOPDFG
SDFGL?JKSDFO:GJSDF?GD{GUJOSDF:GLMDFg
sethauwetilasdjfklasjdfkljasdklgasdga
sdgaSDGPASDJGASDGPSDI:G

*sigh*

Well, I'm definitely going crazy...what an appropriate MV release.

I just tried curling up in a ball on the floor for a few minutes to see if it would help with my stomach pains, but it didn't help.

T_____T

What a disappointing day...

I'm going to go and lie down. My whole body aches like crazy, I guess I must have a virus or something annoying like that (as well as being *cough*lovesick*cough*).

Mianhe for weirdnesses.

From Minnie

2 comments:

  1. I still am a teen but I remember I used to be into alternative rock/indie groups, and wanted to be this hard-core kid. HAHAHAHAAA I'm about as hardcore as a marshmallow.

    So I switched over to K-pop, I'm much happier now XD But I do like J-rock.

    I want Chinese food now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Yeah we must be alike!! It was more for the image than anything else XD I was never hard core though, I was the kind who'd jump around to screamo music with my friends and then go home to my room with baby animal posters and stuffed toys and watch bambi haha.

    Lovin the Kpop and Jrock too <3333

    ReplyDelete