Thursday 1 July 2010

Oh Lovely Nothing Compares to You ...

So here I am again.

My eyebrows are so sore because I just plucked them to death and trimmed the hell out of them....they are moustaches no longer....aww man, I just felt a hair i've missed, but I cba going downstairs to get the tweezers to attack it...its a very lucky eyebrow hair.

I remember when I was little I used to tell the younger kids that I had a creature living in my eyebrow called Fred...They believed me for some reason...

I got the wrong genetics when it comes to nice eyebrows...by sister on the other hand, has the best eyebrows EVER...they are the perfectest shape and she doesn't even pluck them...they are dark too which helps...mine are way too light GRRRRRR.

I cant believe I'm beginning my blog writing about eyebrows HAHA

THERE ARE MORE EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING HERE!!!

Bae officially came back today....he also officially pwned the hell out of any other Korean music act that is also performing at the moment.

I love his new album SOLAR and I love his new MV 'I Need a Girl'.

Its totally different from anything he's done before. He's like a different character in it.

I was trying to put my finger on who Bae reminded me of and then it clicked!!!

He freaking reminds me of Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl...

Yes...Dear sweet puppy dog eyed Youngbae reminds me of naughty conniving and utterly perverted Chuck Bass...

But It works, its so weird...cos even though he's sort of in a different character, he's still Bae and it looks like he's having fun...

And I definitely had fun watching it...

Baedots <3

(This is the part of my blog where a huge chunk was deleted because of freakingness that I dont undertstand D:)

I'm usually a careful person, I think before I make decisions and I WAIT all the time, I'm laid back and relaxed. And shy and pretty quiet....*cough*

But then I sometimes do random jumpy things....Its like I need a fix of adrenaline...or I need a high...

Sometimes I get my friends looking at me like,

'WOAH MINNIE, thats totally unlike you.'


But Im not acting out of character really and I don't have alternate personalities...it's part of my personality to get a thrill every now and again..

So my friends are wrong....in fact they should know me better, even when we were little, it was me who always did the stuff people were scared to do first.

Like climbing trees or putting my hand in stinging nettles or walking through the church top nursery with the light off and the door closed. Or jumping in the sea on a school outing.

And I don't know why I'm talking about this.

Well maybe its because me and Sarah were talking and laughing because people often think we don't know much about the world and have had sheltered lives.

They don't realize that over our very SHORT lives we have met and know various strange and wonderful people and have had TONS of weird experiences...we just don't yatter on about how much we know or have seen...I mean whats the point?

I am who I am...regardless of what I do or what I say....and it you look close enough you will know who I am...if you can be bothered to look that is.

And If you cant be bothered, then I can always be amused at how ignorant you think I am.

I'm not ignorant.

I just cant be assed with trying to be all knowing.

I'd much rather go with the flow and just be myself thankyou :)

And that was kind of a semi rant look into my head rofl!!

I'm back to stalking tumblr again...darn this addiction.

I feel like quite optimistic today, maybe because I did loads of housework and I feel like i've contributed...or maybe its because I discovered I didn't hate someone I thought I hated...but I actually like them...I just wish I didn't.

It's nice though...knowing that you don't have hatred in you...it's such an awful thing...and usually comes from bitterness or jealousy...usually the latter with me....I severely dislike myself when I get jealous...its such a low and tacky feeling.

I like to love better anyway...there is no fear in love, perfect love casts out all fear...I believe that.

I feel like watching The Little Mermaid.

I feel kind of high too...I think its the tea I've been drinking. I just keep randomly smiling, maybe I'm just having a happy day and I'm writing it here because I want to share it...

You know when your happiness doesn't seem to have a reason, but then if you think a bit, you realize that actually there is a reason...or actually lots of reasons.

You should try thinking about it. Maybe you will smile too...And then you will look beautiful.

Watch my next blog be majorly angry and fuelled by depression HAHA

OOO now I will post some pictures from yesterday when we visited the bird garden.

A Black Swan
Sleepy Owls!!! Arent they Gorgeous???
A Sleepy Barn Owl Leaning against the wall, such a cutie!!

Another Sleepy Barn Owl

A Marabou Stork warming its wings in the sun...it poo'd just after I took this pic

Sleeping Pink Flamingos :D

Some Geese, I forgot which kind.

Its so hard to get a picture through the mesh cage, but the guy peeping up at you there
is a hornbill.

A duck, I forget the breed, but the water is pretty

A Rhea


Another type of geese I don't know, the feathers are so pretty though.

Hahahah he's cute.




More Pink flamingo's....they are pretty, but very smelly birds.


The tiny Zebra finch

Mr Toucan.


Well hello there :D

Ngawww, I don't know what you are, but you are cute.

Another Rhea



DUCKY!!! :D

Mousebird?? Mousefinch??? I forget...Its mousesomething anyway.

Sleepy Budgies!!! I love these birds, I used to have one, he was called Peter and he used to sit
on my pencil when I was writing my homework.

Haha Dunno what they are...Hello there little birds :D


And thats all my pictures from the bird garden :D

It's sad seeing them in cages though...I like watching wild animals best...like the seals in Cornwall...In my life I want to visit a rainforest and go on Safari and go to a desert and go to lots of other Jungles and such...just so I can see my favourite animals and birds and reptiles and insects in their proper environment.

And I want to swim with dolphins too

And I want to swim with G Dragon...... *cough*

haha

I love swimming *sigh*

Dammit I'm so in love with everything right now....its not flipping healthy!!!

I've started to read a new book called The Book Thief, I bought it on holiday along with The Lovely Bones because they were buy one get the other half Price.

On holiday I read North and South which is a classic novel/love story about the differences between people from the North of England and the South...the Northern Mill owner falls for the Reverends daughter from the south....I love how he's crazy about her from the start...it's refreshing when the guy is the one who has to wait for the girl.

the other books I read were The Lovely Bones, The Notebook (bloody allie and Noah and their timeless romance and love letters :@ haha) , and a Walk to Remember...and I enjoyed all of them pretty much....

I'm glad I found my bookworm head...I don't know where I lost it but it appeared again somehow.

WELCOME BACK HEAD!!!

I've been writing this blog for over 4 hours....It's gonna be massive!!! D:

MASSIVE LIKE MY OVERFLOWING HEART!!!

Emm, Im going to go now, before I choke on the love I am feeling.

I need more tea, I need a job, I need to watch a dvd...no!!! I have to draw!!!

Good Evening!!!

Love From Minnie, who will make pizza and then eat it!! MUAHaHAHAHA

P.S. SEROLJWNE,r WEHROLKRGUWIHRLKGSDG UHKDFNGSD GLSO{JDLG>SK>DLGOU SHPDLKGU SDYGUOLJWKL$RTSEYPITHLKWELOTUYHIWPELKTLWEUTHIPKWEWER U HIWELKRUWJE RWEIRlhkweNR SDFSKDFHWOEJTL WE>RJWEPTHWKLETW ETHwEtjsdhfmsdlhofghsdf,kswvj etwelrjt r.;gvj s.bdf/asdjbfsdhgkvh asndgmhlasdvhkgnasdkhgbhk nas dghbak sdngmnhasdbkhg /nsadbgkv nasdhfba snmd,fkhsabdhk fnm,asdkhfbnms/e,fhsdjlf/sbd fmsdbf nsd fsdjbfm/sdhbfsmdfh sdfb/jsnmdfkhsbdjnfm/s dof;lwe/r5uw3l5krwetrewghrerfjsbd,m/f sdfnb/dx nf/sdfbkjsnd fhsdljf,msdjhfbvshd jbfnsndbfBSD FSDHFBJKSD MFSDHIBFJLSDJFKNSL DFBSD FSDBLFJ SDFHISBDJLGSDJHGPJSLM
HELL YEAH!!!

P.P.S. I ADORE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment