Thursday 22 July 2010

One Day it will be Just Beautiful

I really want to eat.

And I mean proper food, not like - ready meals...or oven chips.

I mean like proper cooked from scratch, made with love type food.

And I am desperate to make cupcakes!!!

But I have no ingredients...Oh woe is me!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------

Scratch that - I just ate a full meal and then when to the movies and shared an extra large popcorn with Sarah and dad and had a pepsi - to tbh, I'm pretty good in the hunger department atm.

Well today...what have I done today?? erm. I drew half the face of a dog...yes, it took all day, and that half is not even finished yet.

Here is the progression -




I've done quite a bit more since that final, because the fur doesn't stand out enough for me yet, it is doubtful I will ever be satisfied with it though...I never am haha.

I'm actually doing this one for free, for one of my mum's friends...or my sister's friends mum...XD its the same person anyway haha.

My mum told this lady she would do a portrait of her King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and then asked me to do it.

I took on the challenge because

1. I haven't drawn a dog is donkeys years

and

2. I resent the fact I couldn't draw the hair on Lee Min Ho and this dog has plenty of hair for me to compensate with that :D

It needs more blending though, it doesn't satisfy me when I can see the grain of the pastel on the paper, I like it smooth...it takes a lot of time though. blend blend blend

Aigoo aigoo.

I also get pastel dust everywhere...on the table, on my jeans and all over my face and neck.

I love it :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Why didn't I do art at uni? TT___TT

No regrets!!! I have to remember that. Everything happens for a reason.

You know what I discovered today?

I hate saying bye first. I'm so used to people saying goodbye to me and being the last to leave (so to speak).

Now I expect it kind of.

So now, when I say goodbye first, I feel kind of bad haha.

I hate leaving early when I'm having a good time too. You know all those times when you've been at some darn awful event and had to stay there the full five hours, but when you are having fun, you have to leave early because you live far away and have to take how long it will take to get home into consideration.

And yes folks...all the good times are always miles away from where I live haha...or continents away.

Therefore I am always an early leaver of the good times.

And it's never been a cool leave either you know like -

'Lets leave this and find something better to do'
That doesn't happen to me EVER.

---

Recently one of my old high school classmates got married. He's someone I've known all my life. And to be honest. I cant stand him.

I wonder if he new wife knows what a poser and a manwhore he was at school - *cough*

bitter I know.

But it always bugged me how the kids who didn't work hard and messed about were the ones who got sympathy and attention, while the ones who tried their best hardly ever got noticed unless they worked their socks of to get some kind of achievement prize.

'Oh hey! You got straight A's for a month, here is a chocolate bar...the rest of you kids!!! lets have a BBQ on the church roof!'
I may be slightly exaggerating, but I'm not kidding about the church roof BBQ...true story.

I bet I seemed boring to those people, that's why I used to go of into my own world and draw comic's and write lyrics in my desk.

It's funny how the people with most open minded thinking and active imaginations are thought to be boring.

I don't like to think of my school years a lot....I'm sure I had lots of good times and I can still remember some of them, but to be honest...all I can see is other people's selfishness when I reminisce about those times.

LOL...my best friend didn't even go to the same school as me...there wasn't much choice for best friends there haha.

Wow, its 1:21 am...I'm not too sleepy, maybe it's because I woke up late this morning.

I hate waking up late.

I've not watched an Avatar in two days. I miss it, maybe tomorrow I will catch up.

OR DRAW MORE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAA

Oh yeash!!

The movie I went to see was Toy Story 3.

It was EXCELLENT! MAGNIFICO!! I LOVED IT!!

So funny and intelligently made.

And it made me cry TWICE!

Such a beautiful ending to the wonderful tale.

And now, it's time to sleep methinks, because my lappy is starting to lag and its 1:30

Good night,

Love from Minnie,

P.S. Still thinking about that missed call that I didn't want to miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment