Saturday 3 July 2010

The Pink Panther

I'm at grandmas at the moment.

Watching the highlights after the Germany and Argentina Match.

I wanted Argentina to win because I don't want a European team to win the cup (British Pride HAHA), but...

Germany just took over (like they always try too *cough*)

And won 4 - 0

My dad's statement after we've watching finished the match,

'I will be sick if Germany win the world cup.'


To be honest though...Germany's team uniform was not ugly like Argentina's

I hate ugly football kits....

But half of Germany's team aren't even German, they are just foreigners who got German citizenship...

Meh...they still would have won even if all their players were German born anyway...they are ruthless.

But it was a fun fun game to watch..unlike the boring crap from the early games. I really enjoyed it.

And I feel better knowing Argentina were thrashed harder than England were hahaha.

England Sucked...Shameful form boys, shameful...especially with your wages.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL there is a TV show on saying all mankind originated in Africa.

OMG thats hilarious.

This guy has a skeleton and is like

'This is an early version of man'


I'm like

Um, dude...its just the skeleton of a guy...

And He's like

'These skeletons are from 3 million years ago'


Firstly, how does he know? Did the skeleton tell you?

Because don't give me that radiation crap they test fossils with to find the age.

Did you know I saw them test a three day old dead seal with it and it said it was 5 million years old...

I LOL at the missing link...I LOL

So far all they have found, is skeletons of normal humans beings - if you killed a person in the area they find these 'missing links' and look at their skeleton, it will look exactly the same as these 'ancient the million trillion year old ones'.

Its quite wrong that they call people of different races who have slightly different shaped skulls 'the missing link'...its pretty much saying that they are closer to being apes than everyone else...

Erm no...I don't think so.

All the other's have been hoaxes by desperate fanatics...go get a life and get to know living human beings...or find a cure for cancer, stupid scientists.

*rant rant*

...Ohhh I'm supposed to be trying to be nice aren't I?? ROFL

Ohhh noo!!! The disable right click thing thing that YJ hates so much just happened to me for the first time.

I realize now how irritating it is!!

LET ME STEAL YOUR PICTURES DAMMIT!!! :D

I turned that persons blog off straight away...

Lady, your blog is nice and happy, but sharing is caring...*sigh*

hahaha

I was just watching Wimbledon...it's so much more classy than the world cup haha

All the fans are middle class ladies and gentlemen

Sipping tea and nomming on Strawberries (bleh) and cream.

Ah, English summer :D

Tennis -

'WAT HO CHAPS! LETS ALL GO TO THE TENNIS AND HAVE A JOLLY OLD SPIFFING TIME AND WHATNOT'


Football -

'RIGHT LADS, LETS GET TO THE PUB AND WATCH THE MATCH WITH A PINT.'


Tennis cheers of victory -

*clap clap clap*

Football Cheers -

'OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL A BLESSED ******* GOAL!!!!!!!! WEROLWJNERwyerguhkwerb werouhlkerpuq3e;orlkqwe rqowjrnqwoyriqlmwrpqwr'


*sigh* I love football, damn its good.

but I love tennis too - Roger Federer is love :D

I could write poetry about him haha.

Its a shame he lost so early...ah well he holds the record for the most grand slams ever so the dude is a legend.



So suave and gentleman like *sigh*...and I love him in the mens shaver ads on tv LOLOLOLOLOL. *coughs*

Ahhh

You know what, I just want to get away...fly fly away.

I feel so free...I need to make the most of my freedom.

Oh I don't know.

There is just so much expectancy in life isn't there?

I want to do so much that I don't know where to begin.

Lets start by having ridiculous hopes, and running with them all the way.

Cos when you can, why not?

Much love From Minnie

P.S. I miss Manchester United



yesyesyes indeed

You know...weekends are boring, why do they have a good reputation? I think that's why books were created....OH I'M SINGLE!!!

Spain V Paraguay :D

Lets have an exciting unbiased match shall we???...(Blegh!! Spain those arrogant continentals!!!)

At the moment I'm watching a film where there is a big fight in a gay bar...

I hope the match is just as exciting hahahahaha

Ohhhh I love to love you bayyybayyy ~

Please excuse me :D I'm in one of my strange moods

No comments:

Post a Comment