Monday 19 July 2010

You will Always be a Prince to Me

Mum wants me to 'sign up' to the job centre tomorrow.

I have no Idea what that means, and to be honest, I don't think the job centre will help me. I've been on their website and there is nothing available in my line of 'expertise'

Anyway,

The jobs that were slightly more my style had these problems -

  • need to have a driving license
  • need to have experience
  • need to be 16 - 18 years of age
I fit none of those categories.

So I thought, ok, lets look for experience then...so I looked at conservation projects I could join and go a month or so abroad to Borneo or Thailand or something...but that would mean I have to pay...cos these things aint free!

How am I supposed to get experience if I can't pay because I don't have a job?
And how can I get a job if I don't have experience?

Its like a nasty vicious cycle of horrid-ness.

I spent about three hours job searching and then my friend said she wanted me to draw her some pictures....mum said I should sell them to her for £50, but she is my oldest friend so I knocked the price down to £35.

She said she wanted 'LOADS' anyway and multiple £35's add up.

I just hope I have enough self control not to spend it on crap.

and now I have a confession to make,

I am addicted to Avatar cartoons. I've been watching one episode after another for about 4 hours...which is completely bum-ish. BUT ITS SO GOOD!

Aang and Prince Zuko are my faves.

I really want to eat kebab...with lots of chilli sauce...I miss fast food :(

All we have is bread and bread just makes your thighs fat...even though it's incredibly yummy.

Apparently BBVIP reached 18000 members...It's less exciting than when it reached the first thousands. I'm not even bothered that I wasn't there when it hit 18K...is that wrong?

I still love BBVIP, I must do because I spend two days updating the HOT issue section directory XD.

But I love it more for the actual people I have there...rather than the actual forum.

Still, I'm proud to say that I am member number 314....OMGD!!! Its Pi! 3.14 - OHHH how awful...I'm such a Maths geek.

I want to eat some meat so bad!!! Where did these cravings come from? Maybe my body is telling me that it would like some protein...I can't say that I have very much of a balanced diet.

Though I would LOVE to have the money our family uses for food and create a nutritional menu for our meals each week, which gets us our 5 a day and all that shizz.

I haven't cooked a meal in ages...I wanna make lasagne...that has meat *slurps*.

Or CURRY!!!

I was going to post the prologue of the story I'm writing tonight, but I didn't finish it yet....I was too busy watching 2 dimensional element benders.

Can't help feeling slightly sad today...but sometimes we have to drop our own feelings and just be understanding...even if we don't understand very much at all.

I keep telling myself - not everything is about me.

Yes it is MY life, but I have to remember that I'm part of other people's lives too and if I'm insensitive or don't think about how I act, I could be making it harder for them.

Just like I don't like it when someone else makes it hard for me because of their own selfishness.

Its good if we learn from our own experiences...so we can make life easier and happier for each other.

Ahh my eyes are sleepy now anyway, so I will sign off now.

I hope to goodness, I will get a full nights sleep...not had one in about 4 days...its getting old -.-

:D

Goodnight beautiful people

Lets not worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself.

Love from Minnie


No comments:

Post a Comment