Wednesday 14 July 2010

Stormy Days

Ah I keep dropping off to sleep.

Earlier I forgot we had to go out and I was just chatting on msn and just dozed off. Then I woke up after 15 minutes with a face full of pillow.

The only reason I woke up was because my mum was screaming up the stairs,

It starts like this -

'Min we are going.'


...

'Minnie, we're going out now.'


...

'Michelle..'


...

'MICHELLE GET DOWN THOSE STAIRS NOW!!!!!!'


It's so weird of me to sleep early or have like a nap, maybe it's this weather.

We had a big thunderstorm tonight...I mean BIG.

You know when the whole sky lights up?

We were out at the time and I was sad because I knew Sam would be so afraid at home. He hates storms, he shakes and pants and hides under furniture, but because we weren't at home, he was just stuck in the Kitchen with no where to go.

Anyway when I got home my fears had been proven correct because he'd pee'd in his bed. My poor baby. I gave him a bath and washed his bedding and he's relaxed now, but I wish I could have been here.

He was so happy to see us when we came home bless him TT___TT

----

We went to town today because Sarah had to get a black shirt for her orchestra concert on Friday.

Its a charity concert and Sarah plays the flute :D

Anyway I FINALLY got some of my shampoo, I've had to use the other shampoo the past three times I've washed my hair and it got so dry.

The only problem is, I will have to use it sparingly because it costs almost £10 for both shampoo and conditioner and that's a lot of money, just for hair products. This is a problem considering the gradual drying up of my finances...Oh how I will miss student loans!!

They work though so its worth it, and Sarah agree's. Usually if I spend money on something silly she will tell me I'm an idiot.

Anyway, my hair has had a lovely detox...it is very happy.

---

I'm sleepy but contented.

...and I'm really craving curry...mmm with a bit of yogurt poured on it and naan bread and some onion bhajjis...mmmmmm YUMMEH!!!

Oh minnie!! It really is too late to be thinking about food.

Ah well,

Its almost 12am and I keep putting my head on my pillow and closing my eyes...my body is screaming,

'PLEASE SLEEP.'


So I will listen to it,

Goodnight, sorry for the boring-ish post.

Love From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment