Monday 26 July 2010

New Week Ahead...

If there is one thing that will most definitely upset me it's this -

Sammy being poorly.

Which he has been, for the past three days.

I thought it was just a usual tummy upset caused by him eating something that wouldn't agree with his doggy gastrointestinal system but then last night his poo had blood in it.

This of course sets me on a track of overthinking - the thing I promised the day before I would try not to do.

So I'm stood in grandmas kitchen looking at Sam's sad eyes which are looking back at me and start to get upset and teary.

Then Sarah's like

'Don't worry min it will be ok.'


and grandma is like,

'Blood in poo is pretty normal with diarrhoea cases...just don't let him strain too much. But if it's worse tomorrow take him to the vet'


Then on the way home I was sat in the car asking God to make him better or give whatever he has to me LOLLLL.

I'm so silly, God is nice, why would he want to do that? XD

But anyway after I got over my silliness - because I do get pathetic when Sammy is ill.

I just prayed for him to be healthy and decided to have faith in that. It just relaxes me so much, just to believe that he will get better.

It's worked every time before.

I'm so glad I believe in a higher power, I assume the people who don't feel quite helpless at times, but when all friends and family fail, just having someone else to rant to is just great.

And to be honest He is the all powerful God after all so maybe I should have asked Him for help first rather than acting pathetic - He can do anything *sigh*

It is harder when an animal is ill because they can't tell you where it hurts or how they feel. It's quite a helpless feeling.

There was one time when Sammy went paralysed and couldn't stand up and I just turned into an emotional wreck, crying and stuff and then Sarah saw me and started crying too...and Sam was just looking up at us like,

'Um, help.'


My mum literally had to shout at me to make me snap out of it. She was like,

'MICHELLE, HOW IS CRYING GOING TO HELP HIM? CALL THE EMERGENCY VET.'


I have like this silent fear of losing the things I love, maybe it's because lots of people I thought cared for me walked out of my life.

It's something I had a problem getting over.

I think you give love freely, but kind of expect some sort of love back.

It hurts when people turn your back on you after what you do for them

but its more painful when you lose something that did somehow return your affection or love you back.

And that's why I get upset when Sammy is ill...because I have a big problem accepting that he is actually mortal and I hate the fact he can feel pain.

But I have to remember,

Pain is good, because it lets you know you are alive.

Anyway, Its a NEW week!!!

I hope it is extremely refreshing and interesting.

I've decided to try and save a pound a day in my money box. I think it will add up pretty quickly this way. And I discovered recently that saving in a money box was pretty efficient.

I emptied mine to take on holiday and it ended up being around £80+ ... its a shame I had to buy food with it though -.-

My Min Ho picture went to his new home yesterday.

My friend actually asked me,

'Do you get sad giving him away?'


I was like

'YESSSSSSSS'


She said,

'Don't worry, I will take care of him and frame him and everything and you can come and see him whenever you want.'


If anyone overheard us they'd think we were talking about a child or something - apart from the framing part.

It would be so wrong to frame a child.

I really want that Bae shirt that Dara has in the 'I Need a Girl' MV

It's really lush.

Anyway, Imma get a bath and take my doggy for a walk now

See you later alligator,

Love Minnie

1 comment:

  1. Pain is good quote!! I must remember that!!!

    I WiSH SAM RECOVER FAST!!!! GO SAM! FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete