Thursday 8 July 2010

Love Forever True

Oh well I was supposed to be going to sleep but then Sarah was all like,

'Ohhh but I have to write an essay and do homework.'


And I can't sleep unless the light is off...well I can, but it annoys me...it feels like your sleep is not complete if its not done in the dark haha.

I am sleepy though...and I deserve it.

First of all I got up and had a bath because I was completely stinkin'.

Then I took Samuel for his walkie.

He gets so egotistical when I let him off the lead.

It's like,

'Ooo now I'm off the lead I can go in the long grass and disappear and then you will worry about me and call me for ages and then I will feel sorry for you and appear in the exact opposite direction of where you are looking.'


But I love him, he ish the apple of my eye...my baby.

Anyhoo,

I came home and remembered that mum had asked me to clear the study.

The task that no one in the entire house wants to attempt...

Thanks mum.

So I start clearing the crap that we've piled on one of the book cases and I dusted it and It actually looked 1000000 times better.

But then I realized I hadn't really cleared...I had just picked up one bit of mess and then relocated it to another part of the room.

It was all very depressing.

So I thought,

'WHAT THE HELL!'


And decided to make myself some lunch. I made lasagne and curly fries. Yummy...allthough I must say the lasagne was a tad heavy with the white sauce, but meh, I ate it anyway.

MMM you know what? Right now I could kill for some tom yum soup!! I just really crave it...psht! Why is Thailand so far away at time like this?

So I sat down and ate my lunch while watching a Jdorama called 'Anego'...

It's my favourite J drama scenario with the main girl contender being fabulously older than the guy, who in this case is played by Akanishi Jin (a person Sarah and I love to hate...it seems wrong that someone so full of himself should be SO beautiful.)

Anyway the end of the episode I was watching was just so exciting,

The girl/woman calls him out and says she wants to meet him, and you think,

'awww she must be going to confess to him because she misses him.'


Their relationship is very backwards you see...they slept with each other first, then they were colleagues, then he lived with her. Then she kicked him out..but they are yet to actually be in a relationship. They are kind of weird to be honest. They do all that shizz, but they don't even think about it...like it didn't happen..but Im getting off track here...

anyway, suddenly she asks him,

'Marry me.'


and I was just SHOCKED!!! I never expected this...and NEITHER did he!!!

then he goes,

'I need some time to think about it'


We need to bare in mind at this point that he is only 21 years of age, while she is 33.

so she's like,

'For how long.'


and he replies awkwardly,

'5 years.'


I admit I did laugh at his reply.

So she's stood there feeling like an idiot and she says something along the lines of,

'ok.'


and then walks home as if nothing had happened.

but, then the next part I felt bad about laughing, because as soon as she get's to her apartment she lies on the floor and cries.

And she says,

'5 year? How old will I be in 5 years?!'


and thats how the episode ends...

I was desperately itching to put the next epi on, but I had to leave early to go to my passport interview.

I wanted to get to town early so I could find where I was supposed to go.

The only problem was that I found the place straight away and I had to wait around town for an hour. Good job I brought a book wasn't it?

I found a bench and sat there reading for 45 minutes.

This group of guys walked past and started whistling at me, but I just ignored them and didn't look up and then they must have got peeved and they started banging a bin that was near me, but I still didn't look haha.

I hope their ego's got crushed.

Then finally it was time for my interview and guess what???

It was SO easy, it was over within 10 minutes. It wasn't stressful at all either.

My passport will be sent soooon!!!! :D SOOO HAPPY!!!!

Looks like I'll be stalking the postman again haha.

When I got home I spent the next 4 hours cleaning the study and bathroom. I'm happy to say they are now a lot less messy than this morning, but I am soooo tired.

I've been such a housewife today, it's ridiculous.

Tomorrow evening I have to go and get my results :(

Not looking forward to that at all...I will probably cry tomorrow evening actually.

I shall keep telling myself that life goes on...you know, it's good that it goes on...otherwise we would always be stuck at the same place.

Aigoo, I'm so tired now, its 12:30am

Good Night dear ones, have a lovely day.

Love from Minnie

P.S. I was watching clips from the movie High Society and remembered how much I loved it.

Grace Kelly is easily in the top 10 list of beautiful women ever to have set foot on earth. She married a prince too!!! *sigh*

She had a kind of fairytale life, but ended up dying in a car accident :(

I think she is still radiant even now.

The sweetest lyrics from High Society :)

True Love

And I give to you and you give to me
true love, true love.

And on and on it will always be -
true love, true love.

For you and I have a guardian Angel,
On high with nothing to do,
but to give to you and to give to me,
Love forever true.

No comments:

Post a Comment