Tuesday 20 July 2010

You Can't be Put into Words because You Make me Speechless

Today has been a huge boost in my art moral.

Mico and YJ just ladle good comments on me about my work - Its so encouraging it makes me want to work harder. THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU TWO!!!

Then my friend called and says she wants to buy this



but how it is D:

Without the hair!!!! She likes it sketchy....I was really looking forward to doing the hair too *sigh*

NVM I get £35 hehehe

and and!!! She says she wants me to do more!!! and and!!! If I take it to church in Manchester on Sunday to give it to her she will show it to everyone and they might want one too, but I will charge them more MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA....

*cough*

Uh oh, I'm sleepy again now...I wanted to watch more Avatar too!! HMPH

Sarah is bugging me to buy her some nikey high tops form ebay and like an idiot I bought them for her.

Goodness know how much moolah I have left in my account...I need to sell more portraits for definite now, oh well. *sigh*

I give in too easily!!!!

I HAVE TO!!! I MUST GET BIG SHOW 2010 DVDS when it's released!!! MUST MUST!!!

*cough*

Se7en brought out a new song today called digital bounce...its got SOOOO much autotune though!!!

He has a pretty voice!!! I wanna hear it properly!!!

TOP is absolute love haha

Darn, I'm so extra tired right now...Imma get a wash and some PJ's on brb

...back

LOLLL there was a new member on bbvip called 'mysteriousperson' and I so wanted to go on their profile and say,

'Well hello there'
*wiggles eyebrows*

But I didn't...because that's just a scary and weird experience for a new member.

Ohhh so sleepy

Imma go now

Sorry about the crappy and un-interesting short post, I just don't want my blog to die XD

Just not in the moood...

Good Night Darlings

Love Minnnieee

fwkefhwelrjwjlerq;wpjrejwekr

No comments:

Post a Comment